FEMA is doing nothing....

No, they have not. Earl is just spreading lies.

FEMA will give people in dire need $750 to tide them over until the real aid can come.

Earl is a serial liar. Two refrigerators, a freezer, and you don’t have a generator? And now you want money? Earl can fuck right off. He can never bitch about welfare again. His rich kid is looking for a government handout because he’s cheap.

FEMA will give people in dire need $750 to tide them over until the real aid can come.
"The state of Georgia has been approved for a major disaster declaration that allows residents who have been affected by the storm to apply for assistance," said Michael Hart, a spokesperson for FEMA.

There are no minimum income requirements to apply for assistance. Furthermore, be sure to document as much as you can, not only for FEMA assistance, but for potential insurance claims.

"Any and all damage to their property, to their home, etc., and also they should be contacting their insurance company," said Hart. "If they have flood insurance, get that process working, and then contact FEMA immediately after that.”

..., the $750 voucher can be used to replace your ***lost groceries***, buy personal hygiene items or necessities for your family."

You are a nutter, Walter.

So is Concarty.

Last edited:
Earl is a serial liar. Two refrigerators, a freezer, and you don’t have a generator? And now you want money? Earl can fuck right off. He can never bitch about welfare again. His rich kid is looking for a government handout because he’s cheap.
"The state of Georgia has been approved for a major disaster declaration that allows residents who have been affected by the storm to apply for assistance," said Michael Hart, a spokesperson for FEMA.

There are no minimum income requirements to apply for assistance. Furthermore, be sure to document as much as you can, not only for FEMA assistance, but for potential insurance claims.

"Any and all damage to their property, to their home, etc., and also they should be contacting their insurance company," said Hart. "If they have flood insurance, get that process working, and then contact FEMA immediately after that.”

..., the $750 voucher can be used to replace your ***lost groceries***, buy personal hygiene items or necessities for your family."

You are a nutter, Concarty.

No one is trying to make a profit...don't be ridiculous...
^ Truly delusional.

"Ryan Cody with the North Carolina Licensing Board for General Contractors said that during times of disaster, unlicensed contractors from all over the country will go seeking "recovery money."

"And oftentimes they don't deliver on the services promised," Cody said. "They just take the money and leave. People have already been victimized by the storm and then these fraudulent contractors take advantage of hurricane victims. So, be wary of people coming door to door."

I always get a kick out of these faux Christians who claim atheists have no motive to act decently. The exact opposite is true. You can literally do anything (well, except kill yourself) and Jesus will forgive you. So you hate, and name call and marginalize and it’s all good. That suicide loophole is my favorite. Can’t have your paying customers offing themselves to get an express ticket to heaven. And people buy this horseshit.

I laughed at the emoji reaction to Damo's Biblical quotes about not judging, above. One of JPP's judgiest, most critical, and uber hateful posters agreed with it. The irony!

I think most of these faux Xtians forget the part where Jesus said "Go, and SIN NO MORE." They do treat His forgiveness as a Get Out of Hell Free card.

So confused..this is about the $750...the TDS undeniable 🤣
It's been approved by FEMA and hopefully, they will use the power company stats to verify loss of power to avoid fraud...hopefully.

Walter and Concarty are industrial strength nutters... and stupid and uninformed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
I laughed at the emoji reaction to Damo's Biblical quotes about not judging, above. One of JPP's judgiest, most critical, and uber hateful posters agreed with it. The irony!

I think most of these faux Xtians forget the part where Jesus said "Go, and SIN NO MORE." They do treat His forgiveness as a Get Out of Hell Free card.
Agreed on the irony and you know how funny I find irony! LOL

Agreed on the "sin no more" part. JPP MAGAts who claim to be Christians conveniently forget all the parts that are inconvenient to their lifestyle of bigotry, hatred of others and spreading false, divisive rhetoric.

pcCCkOH.jpeg

As someone else here pointed out recently, isn't it interesting how Reichtards like pEarl, Toxic, etc. despise govt. aid to those in need and claim that churches can help them better -- but when there's an actual disaster, they're screaming at the government to do MORE?

Back