FEMA is doing nothing....

Everyone falls short of God. My interest is in those who don't even try to be better. Worse, are those who claim to be Christians and then go out of their way to act against the tenets of Chrisitianity.

Examples:
Now this one would fall under Matthew 7:1-6... You should pay attention to your own soul rather than measure others' souls. It behooves folks to remember that the religion they are quoting tells them where their focus should be.

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Everyone falls short of God. My interest is in those who don't even try to be better. Worse, are those who claim to be Christians and then go out of their way to act against the tenets of Chrisitianity.

Examples:

I always get a kick out of these faux Christians who claim atheists have no motive to act decently. The exact opposite is true. You can literally do anything (well, except kill yourself) and Jesus will forgive you. So you hate, and name call and marginalize and it’s all good. That suicide loophole is my favorite. Can’t have your paying customers offing themselves to get an express ticket to heaven. And people buy this horseshit.

Now this one would fall under Matthew 7:1-6... You should pay attention to your own soul rather than measure others' souls. It behooves folks to remember that the religion they are quoting tells them where their focus should be.

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Agreed. Notice that none of those on JPP who claim to be Christians follow that advice including you. :)

No one is trying to make a profit...don't be ridiculous...
Indeed.

A family of five with two refrigerators and a large freezer has a lot of food to replace.

FEMA has determined that a payment of 750 dollars is appropriate.

It may be high, I don't do the grocery shopping but when illegals are getting free housing in expensive hotels, free food, free health care, free cell phones, free lawyers, free college (in California) free translators, free plane rides into America from all over the world and probably lots more free stuff that we don't even know about...the 750 is small change.

Indeed.

A family of five with two refrigerators and a large freezer has a lot of food to replace.

FEMA has determined that a payment of 750 dollars is appropriate.

It may be high, I don't do the grocery shopping but when illegals are getting free housing in expensive hotels, free food, free health care, free cell phones, free lawyers, free college (in California) free translators, free plane rides into America from all over the world and probably lots more free stuff that we don't even know about...the 750 is small change.
Exactly, and the $750 isn't just for food.There are so many expenses In an extreme emergency like so many are experiencing... I don't think Walter is thinking very clearly this morning... And he refused to answer my questions about all the money going to non Americans in non emergency situations..

No one is trying to make a profit...don't be ridiculous...

A lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency. Stop whining about spoiled food. It makes you look like a spoiled brat. Everyone in the path of that hurricane was warned to PREPARE for lengthy power outages. Now some multi millionaire wants 750 bucks because they refused to spring for a generator. If you lost your food, tough shit that’s on you. People lost their homes and their possessions and the JPP pompous ass is whining that FEMA won’t give his entitled brat a check. He can go fuck himself.

I always get a kick out of these faux Christians who claim atheists have no motive to act decently. The exact opposite is true. You can literally do anything (well, except kill yourself) and Jesus will forgive you. So you hate, and name call and marginalize and it’s all good. That suicide loophole is my favorite. Can’t have your paying customers offing themselves to get an express ticket to heaven. And people buy this horseshit.
Suicide is more about tradition and denomination since it's not expressly forbidden in the Bible. The convoluted argument is that it's "self-murder" and murder is a sin. That's bullshit. A person can't murder themselves.

Agreed on the reasoning of why religious push that suicide is a sin; they don't want to lose their clientele. LOL

Exactly, and the $750 isn't just for food.There are so many expenses In an extreme emergency like so many are experiencing... I don't think Walter is thinking very clearly this morning... And he refused to answer my questions about all the money going to non Americans in non emergency situations..
Indeed.

Most countries do not take immigrants into their country and pay for most of their living expenses. America did not do that in the past.

Australia, the last time I checked, required immigrants to already have a job secured before entry, a sponsor and if over 65...a million dollar (Australian dollar) bond.

We should have the same requirements.

Walter is a nutter.

Indeed.

Most countries do not take immigrants into their country and pay for most of their living expenses. America did not do that in the past.

Australia, the last time I checked, required immigrants to already have a job secured before entry, a sponsor and if over 65...a million dollar (Australian dollar) bond.

We should have the same requirements.

Walter is a nutter.
He's got TDS AND EDS...lol

Indeed.
And...The United States will provide nearly $157 million in new U.S. humanitarian assistance to support populations affected by conflict in Lebanon and the region. This funding will address new and existing needs of internally displaced persons and refugee populations inside Lebanon and the communities that host them.

Hezbollah will get most of that aid.

Back