FEMA is doing nothing....

I especially think this about trump himself. He was born into wealth, led a privileged life, made a boatload of money in real estate, calls himself a multi-billionaire, became a US. president, yet all of those gifts don't stop his endless whining, lying, complaining and grifting.

What would it take to make this freakazoid happy?
Simple: a bigger dick.

It's all in his mind, his attitude. Trump had two basic choices: accept his button dick and work on his other attributes or focus upon his button dick and seek to compensate for it in every conceivable way.

Pastor Charles Swindoll succinctly pointed out that life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we react to it.

Trump, and his cult, believe the exact opposite. They whine, lie, complain and grift to seek their vengeance against the enemies they blame for their plight.

I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.
You're correct that some "people here" like to talk about rubbish, in any event. They talk about rubbish all the time just as some posters such as yourself post it. Do better than anonymous screamers from the Internet.

As someone else here pointed out recently, isn't it interesting how Reichtards like pEarl, Toxic, etc. despise govt. aid to those in need and claim that churches can help them better -- but when there's an actual disaster, they're screaming at the government to do MORE?
One thing I have noticed is that alt righter are masters at stealing from the government. They fund middle class lifestyles by stealing from the government.

Besides being chronic liars, all MAGAts are hypocrites.

To be fair, I think most are simply demented or have some other serious mental disorder that prevents them from being rational.

In another thread, @Cypress brought up Paul Singer who has a unique solution for the elderly, infirm, demented, mentally ill and others who are suffering. :)
You are just describing yourself again, Sybil. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Earl is a serial liar. Two refrigerators, a freezer, and you don’t have a generator? And now you want money? Earl can fuck right off. He can never bitch about welfare again. His rich kid is looking for a government handout because he’s cheap.
A tenth of a gallon of milk was left in the jug, went bad, and now I need $20k from the government. It is my birthright to get money from the government whenever I have a minor inconvenience.

Food sometimes goes bad. It is just the nature of it. If he is really concerned, you are right, he should get a generator. Or just accept that food goes bad.

One thing I have noticed is that alt righter are masters at stealing from the government. They fund middle class lifestyles by stealing from the government.
You are a fool, Walter and terminally ignorant.

Why don’t you help your ignorant friend, Concarty, who posted that the 750 dollar stipend can not be claimed for food that spoils when power is lost?

Poor Walter.

Reactions: TOP
This post from Damocles should be stamped across the forehead of every far left loon on this forum:

“No, but the migrants are from funds from the FEMA "Shelter and Services" program. You know, FEMA... but this way pResident Braindead gets to say it isn't from the FEMA emergency funds in his misinformation propaganda. All the leftist "fact checking" doesn't tell you where the money for the migrants comes from, just that it isn't from this one pocket, forgetting that on 2022 their own Press secretary proudly informed us that Migrants were receiving funds from FEMA's "Emergency Shelter and Services" funds... FEMA funds have been spent to give shelter and food to migrants, even folks on the left can see through this propaganda campaign, though the ones here will pretend that they have been convinced by the media blitz.”

There are a lot more “knuckleheads” in the Democratic Party than the Valor Thief” Tampon Tim.

Because it is a lie. You lie about literally everything.

A tenth of a gallon of milk was left in the jug, went bad, and now I need $20k from the government. It is my birthright to get money from the government whenever I have a minor inconvenience.

Food sometimes goes bad. It is just the nature of it. If he is really concerned, you are right, he should get a generator. Or just accept that food goes bad.

His rich multi millionaire son can’t buy a generator and now stands hat in hand wasting FEMAs time. It’s disgusting and disgraceful. Earl is an entitled trust fund baby and an entitled asshole frat boy. . What a loser.

Your son is so poor that he cannot afford food, but he can afford a house, two refrigerators, and a freezer?

First step in getting out of poverty is to put aside enough money for minor emergencies.
No, Walter, he is near to being rich, but if illegals can get all the free stuff, he can get the stipend. It is his tax money that he is getting back.

Why are you ignorant, Walter?

Because it is a lie. You lie about literally everything.
Tell us all about what you posted, Concarty, that gas hot water heaters need electricity and the 750 dollars stipend cannot be claimed for food lost when power is lost.

His rich multi millionaire son can’t buy a generator and now stands hat in hand wasting FEMAs time. It’s disgusting and disgraceful. Earl is an entitled trust fund baby and an entitled asshole frat boy. . What a loser.
He even says that he is ripping off the taxpayers, because he believes that the asylum seekers are ripping off the taxpayers, and wants to steal more.

Back