FEMA is doing nothing....

As one prominent member of Congress had to say about the FEMA rumors about feeding immigrants:

“The streams of funding are different, that is not an untrue statement, of course”

In other words, it’s bullshit.

Let me remind you again. This is straight from the mouth of a prominent house member. Every single post from Earl is a lie. He is a compulsive liar.

He even says that he is ripping off the taxpayers, because he believes that the asylum seekers are ripping off the taxpayers, and wants to steal more.
No, Walter, why are you having a problem reading…public school?

Your the one so desperate to get it.

As I said, I lost everything in the refrigerator, but would have considered it dishonest to go to the government demanding money.

Because it is. Dishonesty is the Hallmark of the Republican Party

As I said, I lost everything in the refrigerator, but would have considered it dishonest to go to the government demanding money.
“Your”…that should be you’re…public school?

No, Walter, he is near to being rich, but if illegals can get all the free stuff, he can get the stipend. It is his tax money that he is getting back.

Why are you ignorant, Walter?

What happened to his millions? Did he piss them away or was that just a lie too? Why didn’t rich daddy pay for a generator. Oh because that’s a lie too. You are a nobody.

Well, Concarty, you post two ignorant posts about gas hot water heaters and that the stipend can’t be claimed for food loss and you talk about dishonesty.

Poor Concart,

Spoiled food is not covered unless there is damage to the home. Tell your freeloading son to quit sponging off the government asshole.

I see you are changing the subject from your lying bullshit. Not biting

Your son is so poor that he cannot afford food, but he can afford a house, two refrigerators, and a freezer?

First step in getting out of poverty is to put aside enough money for minor emergencies.
No, Wally. The first step in getting out of poverty is to go to work. Get a job or create your own business. Throw off the chains binding you.

Spoiled food is not covered unless there is damage to the home. Tell your freeloading son to quit sponging off the government asshole.
No, I posted that FEMA has approved it in Ga., with a link.

Why are you so stupid, Concarty?

No, Concarty, my younger son is not a multimillionaire. But he will be when his trust fund kicks in.

So the story about the company was bullshit. I already knew that. So he is waiting on your daddy for money too. Tell him to get a fucking job.

He even says that he is ripping off the taxpayers, because he believes that the asylum seekers are ripping off the taxpayers, and wants to steal more.

Yep. Earl is a trust fund baby who thinks he’s entitled to steal from the government. He hasn’t had to work a day in his life. His is an inveterate liar. And the lies are crumbling.

Tell us all about what you posted, Concarty, that gas hot water heaters need electricity and the 750 dollars stipend cannot be claimed for food lost when power is lost.

It can’t. I’m sorry you can’t read. I posted the exact wording from the FEMA website. Reading comprehension is your friend frat boy.

Back