FEMA is doing nothing....

Why are you a compulsive liar. If my kids needed something in an emergency I’d take care of it. You are a selfish prick. Sounds like you’ve handed that down to your two entitled trust fund baby sons. Sloth is embarrassing. What story are you making up today Commander McBragg? What a loser.
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox, Sybil.

Why are you a compulsive liar. If my kids needed something in an emergency I’d take care of it. You are a selfish prick. Sounds like you’ve handed that down to your two entitled trust fund baby sons. Sloth is embarrassing. What story are you making up today Commander McBragg? What a loser.
Well, Concarty, I played golf with my lawyer yesterday.

I showed him some of your posts. He said that you should be prosecuted for practicing Corporate Law without a license and malpractice if you actually were a corporate lawyer.

He's a very smart guy. You aren't, Concarty.

Poor Concarty.

Doesn’t matter how much a thief rips off. He is still a thief. ‘Your honor it was only 750 dollars’. You are a pretentious entitled trust fund baby. How disgusting.
Doesn't matter how many French fries you steal and eat you still are a French fry thief. Stop stealing from Uber Eats orders.

Well, Concarty, I played golf with my lawyer yesterday.

I showed him some of your posts. He said that you should be prosecuted for practicing corporate law without a license and malpractice if you actually were a corporate lawyer.

He's a very smart guy. You aren't, Concarty.

Poor Concarty.
I don't understand why Bartenders and Uber Eats drivers think they can practice Corporate Law. :dunno:

Remember...when Walt lost power, he lost $50 worth of food....
That figure alone should remind us all that he's not being honest...again...
We had a power failure... and I lost a whole case of Alpo... but my black neighbors got money from Joe...:(

And here comes the GossipHag to talk about her betters with her lessers. :laugh:

Back