FEMA is doing nothing....

Well, Concarty, I played golf with my lawyer yesterday.

I showed him some of your posts. He said that you should be prosecuted for practicing Corporate Law without a license and malpractice if you actually were a corporate lawyer.

He's a very smart guy. You aren't, Concarty.

Poor Concarty.

Well you lawyer is a fucking moron. And once again, you made up a story. I cannot practice law by giving legal advice on an Internet forum UNLESS I CLAIM TO BE A LAWYER. Earl, seriously just stop. Your entire facade is crumbling. No lawyer in America would look at my posts and say that. Dude you look like a fucking idiot.

Well you lawyer is a fucking moron. And once again, you made up a story. I cannot practice law by giving legal advice in an Internet forum UNLESS I CLAIM TO BE A LAWYER. Earl, seriously just stop. Your entire facade is crumbling. No lawyer in America would look at my posts and say that. Dude you look like a fucking idiot.
Well, good morning, Concarty.

He said that he could subpoena your info from the owner of JPP and prosecute you for paracticing Corporate Law without a license…or a brain ( I added the last part).

He said that everything that you posted is one hundred percent inaccurate, Concarty.

Who are we to believe, Concarty, a “rich” Uber driver or a lawyer with 40 plus years of experience?

Poor Concarty.

You can sue someone for negligence but you must mitigate your damages. HOLY SHIT I JUST PRACTICED LAW WITHOUT A LICENSE!!!!!!

Fuck, Earl is an idiot. With a made up lawyer!
Why don’t you show my post to your imaginary lawyer who closed your imaginary deal with an imaginary company. Watch out for Voldemort!

Edit: Earl is currently googling practicing law without a license and will post something and pretend it proves him right. Bank on it.

You can sue someone for negligence but you must mitigate your damages. HOLY SHIT I JUST PRACTICED LAW WITHOUT A LICENSE!!!!!!

Fuck, Earl is an idiot. With a made up lawyer!
Why don’t you show my post to your imaginary lawyer who closed your imaginary deal with an imaginary company. Watch out for Voldemort!
Do you consider a few million (2 or 3) dollars of accumulated wealth to qualify a person as “rich” Concarty?

Do the gentlemen at your club consider the nouveau rich to be shunned?

From your barnyard vocabulary, I would believe that you do not.

It wasn’t my deal, Concarty. It was my son’s and his partner’s deal.

Last edited:
Well, good morning, Concarty.

He said that he could subpoena your info from the owner of JPP and prosecute you for paracticing Corporate Law without a license…or a brain ( I added the last part).

He said that everything that you posted is one hundred percent inaccurate, Concarty.

Who are we to believe, Concarty, a “rich” Uber driver or a lawyer with 40 plus years of experience?

Poor Concarty.

So do it you fucking clown. Subpoena my information and sue me. I fucking dare tou you lying piece of shit. Do it. Today. ROTFLMFAO !!! Your lawyer is google and you think you scare me. I’m laughing at you RIGHT NOW you lying scum bag pompous asshole. You don’t have a lawyer. You don’t own a plane. Your son didn’t sell a company for 27.5 million dollars. You probably made up your baseball career and your debate team claims too. Whose life are you pretending to live Earl? You are a liar. What you claimed your lawyer said wouldn’t come out of the mouth of a first year law student. But go for it, frat boy. Sue me. I can’t wait.

So before I move on…. Your lawyer can prosecute me? ROTFLMFAO!!! So your lawyer works for the DAs office in Jacksonville. Because that’s the only body that can prosecute me. But tell your imaginary lawyer that I’ll be waiting for the squad car to pull up. Too funny.

Last edited:
So do it you fucking clown. Subpoena my information and sue me. I fucking dare tou you lying piece of shit. Do ur. Today. RITFLMFAO!!! Your lawyer is google and you think you scare me. I’m laughing at you RIGHT NIw you lying scum bag pompous asshole. You don’t have a lawyer. You don’t own a plane. Your son didn’t sell a company for 27.5 million dollars. You probably made up your baseball career and your debate team claims too. Whose life are you pretending to live Earl? You are a liars. What you claimed your lawyer said wouldn’t come out of the mouth of a first year law student. But go for it, frat boy. Sue me. I can’t wait.
Well, Concarty, you got one thing right…I no longer own half interest in a plane.

Do you know the requirements for a Cat III IFR approach? Where is the ILS localizer located? Where is the Outer Marker located? What is a VOR co-located with a TACAN called? What is the reply delay for a TACAN (it’s 50 microseconds, 49.3 for a mountain top TACAN. What is the ID frequency for a Glide Slope (that’s a trick question, there is no ID on a Glide Slope).

Another boo boo, Concarty…”You are a liars.”

You should work on your self-control, Concarty (and your grammar). You could have a stroke and then who would deliver the Uber Eats, Concarty?

Last edited:
And most of them are you and the ToxicTrashTwat whining because someone, somewhere, got something you didn't. Oh, and you whining for days about your kid who was too dumb to invest in a generator and now wants us to pay for his stupidity with our tax dollars.

You can't make this up! :laugh:

Watch out, Earls lawyer might prosecute you for defamation 😂😂😂

And most of them are you and the ToxicTrashTwat whining because someone, somewhere, got something you didn't. Oh, and you whining for days about your kid who was too dumb to invest in a generator and now wants us to pay for his stupidity with our tax dollars.

You can't make this up! :laugh:
The absolute irony of calling someone else Toxic while at the VERY SAME TIME calling them a twat while literally STALKING their EVERY post is astounding. Talk about TOTAL LACK OF SELF AWARENESS! :oops: It has been clear for quite some time that you are infatuated with Top. For that alone,....she OWNS you. Yes truly,....you cant make this stuff up.

:magagrin:

Last edited:
Do you consider a few million (2 or 3) dollars of accumulated wealth to qualify a person as “rich” Concarty?

No no, tell us the one about the private lawyer who prosecuted the internet poster for practicing law without a license, Uncle Winthrop! We love that one. Your entire life you claim to have is a lie that you are not nearly smart enough to pull off. That lie is so obvious anyone can figure it out.

I don’t belong to a club. They are filled with pompous ass trust fund babies like you who try to outdo each other with their bullshit. Like you laughable lawyer story. You’re just a compulsive liar. And this one totally exposes you. Damn this is fun.

Anyone ever notice that Top NEVER responds to Owl? Like EVER? It is super obvious who owns who in this little board drama. One stalks the other relentlessly hot on the trail of her every post,..........the other could give a shit less what her stalker has to say and in fact doesn't even acknowledge her opinions in the slightest. This is a master class in complete OWNAGE....:)

Well, Concarty, you got one thing right…I no longer own half interest in a plane.

Do you know the requirements for a Cat III IFR approach? Where is the ILS localizer located? Where is the Outer Marker located? What is a VOR co-located with a TACAN called? What is the reply delay for a TACAN (it’s 50 microseconds, 49.3 for a mountain top TACAN.

Another boo boo, Concarty…”You are a liars.”

You should work on your self-control, Concarty (and your grammar). You could have a stroke and then who would deliver the Uber Eats, Concarty?

You sold your imaginary plane that you have in Europe when you live in the US? Or did you fly solo across the Atlantic? Did your imaginary lawyer represent you in the imaginary deal. I can google radio frequencies too , frat boy.

So be sure to amortize your interest in the aircraft for tax purposes.

OH SHIT, I did it again. When will the arrest warrant be issued? ROTFLMFAO!!

Anyone ever notice that Top NEVER responds to Owl? Like EVER? It is super obvious who owns who in this little board drama. One stalks the other relentlessly hot on the trail of her every post,..........the other could give a shit less what her stalker has to say and in fact doesn't even acknowledge her opinions in the slightest. This is a master class in complete OWNAGE....:)
When you are right, you are right, Stone.

Well you lawyer is a fucking moron. And once again, you made up a story. I cannot practice law by giving legal advice on an Internet forum UNLESS I CLAIM TO BE A LAWYER. Earl, seriously just stop. Your entire facade is crumbling. No lawyer in America would look at my posts and say that. Dude you look like a fucking idiot.
no.

it's you, Cornfart.

You sold your imaginary plane that you have in Europe when you live in the US? Or did you fly solo across the Atlantic? Did your imaginary lawyer represent you in the imaginary deal. I can google radio frequencies too , frat boy.

So be sure to amortize your interest in the aircraft for tax purposes.

OH SHIT, I did it again. When will the arrest warrant be issued? ROTFLMFAO!!
No, Concarty, concentrate. I flew a plane in Europe. Several planes.

I had half interest in a plane here in the good old US.

Do you understand now, Concarty?

Do you do the Uber Eats on Sat., Concarty?

Back