FEMA is doing nothing....

No, Concarty, concentrate. I flew a plane in Europe. Several planes.

I had half interest in a plane here in the good old US.

Do you understand now, Concarty?

Do you do the Uber Eats on Sat., Concarty?

ROTFLMFAO!!! So now you own a whole fleet of planes!!! Okay, Commander McBragg. I’m still waiting for the squad cars Earl. When is your lawyer going to issue that arrest warrant? I’m getting a little bored. Tell that shut-bag imaginary Hamilton Burger to get off his ass and arrest me. What the fuck is talking so long, frat boy?

ROTFLMFAO!!! So now you own a whole fleet of planes!!! Okay, Commander McBragg. I’m still waiting for the squad cars Earl. When is your lawyer going to issue that arrest warrant? I’m getting a little bored. Tell that shut-bag imaginary Hamilton Burger to get off his ass and arrest me. What the fuck is talking so long, frat boy?
Your tax dollars helped pay for the planes, Concarty. Thanks.

Well, he doesn’t work on the weekends, Concarty. He rarely works at all anymore. He is on the golf course most days. He plays with John Smoltz. the HOF former Brave’s pitcher when he is not broadcasting games. I met him too, a very nice man and a hell of a golfer.

Do you do the Uber Eat’s thing on the weekend, Concarty?

Why such hatred for men who belonged to fraternities, Concarty…or matriculated?

Envy is corrosive, so is hatred, Concarty.

Last edited:

Well, he doesn’t work on the weekends, Concarty. He rarely works at all anymore. He is on the golf course most days. He plays with John Smoltz. the HOF former Brave’s pitcher when he is not broadcasting games. I met him too, a very nice man and a hell of a golfer.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Earl, you are such a fucking fake, dude. I knew another poster like you once. Claimed to be a noted psychologist from Boston, but he was an advisor to the Israeli government, he had been in no less than three terrorist attacks, and he was treating members of the New England Patriots. It turns out that he had his license revoked for malpractice. He claimed arrest warrants had been issued by the FBI for my support of terrorist organizations. Funny, no FBI guys ever showed up. You are a compulsive liar with delusions of grandeur. You love to put some kind of self-aggrandizing information that isn't at all relevant to advance your delusion. You are a nobody trying to be a somebody. If I'm arrested, I'll donate ten grand to JPP. Hurry up, I'm waiting anxiously for the squad car to show up.

What a fucking loser you turned out to be.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Earl, you are such a fucking fake, dude. I knew another poster like you once. Claimed to be a noted psychologist from Boston, but he was an advisor to the Israeli government, he had been in no less than three terrorist attacks, and he was treating members of the New England Patriots. It turns out that he had his license revoked for malpractice. He claimed arrest warrants had been issued by the FBI for my support of terrorist organizations. Funny, no FBI guys ever showed up. You are a compulsive liar with delusions of grandeur. You love to put some kind of self-aggrandizing information that isn't at all relevant to advance your delusion. You are a nobody trying to be a somebody. If I'm arrested, I'll donate ten grand to JPP. Hurry up, I'm waiting anxiously for the squad car to show up.

What a fucking loser you turned out to be.
I take it we won’t be exchanging Christmas cards this year, Concarty.

You failed to answer my question about weekend Uber Eat’s deliveries.

Reactions: TOP

Wait...he's not a Greek fan? He must hate Kam then...
I take it we won’t be exchanging Christmas cards this year, Concarty.

You failed to answer my question about weekend UberEat’s deliveries.
He's getting plenty of correspondence from this place...;)

Concrete has issues that result from being overly vaccinated. He will come around if he stays away from all the over-hyped needles. The government would do well to get out of the pharmaceutical business and help citizens recover from natural disasters.
I did enjoy

Ron DeSantis Gives Reporter Hurricane-History Lesson After Attempting To Link Milton With Climate Change

He does have issues, indeed he does.

“The flood insurance agency in Florida run by FEMA is one natural disaster from insolvency” per NewsMax.

Last edited:
“VP Harris remains in excellent health. She possesses the physical and mental resiliency to successfully execute the duties of the presidency”…per the White House doctor.

Isn’t that what he said about Biden, the vegetable?

“VP Harris remains in excellent health. She possesses the physical and mental resiliency to successfully execute the duties of the presidency”…per the White House doctor.

Isn’t that what he said about Biden, the vegetable?
Yes and that's what they all claimed...sharp as a tack and fit as a fiddle...(She's fit to be tied;))

Concrete has issues that result from being overly vaccinated. He will come around if he stays away from all the over-hyped needles. The government would do well to get out of the pharmaceutical business and help citizens recover from natural disasters.
I did enjoy

Ron DeSantis Gives Reporter Hurricane-History Lesson After Attempting To Link Milton With Climate Change

So that first reach around didn't work? If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I know Earl has ED issues, but maybe you can work around them. Or just give him a pill.

Last edited:
So that first reacharound didn't work? If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. I know Earl has ED issues, but maybe you can work around them. Or just give him a pill.
Is this another overcompensation for your multiple boo boos, Concarty.

Perhaps you missed my interrogatory, (remember that) do you do Uber Eats on the weekend, Concarty?

What is a reacharound, Concarty?

Back