FEMA is doing nothing....

I am pretty sure you are very familiar with pills and vaccine jabs.

I got my flu, covid and RSV vaccines this week. I do take a thyroid replacement pill. Why is it that every time Earl puts his foot in his mouth you suddenly arrive to defend him and spam the forum until his embarrassing post is buried? Seems a little odd to me. Oh well.

I take it we won’t be exchanging Christmas cards this year, Concarty.

You failed to answer my question about weekend Uber Eat’s deliveries.

I don't answer stupid fucking questions. I notice you can't tell me when your lawyer is going to arrest and prosecute me.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Come on big shot, show me what a tough guy you are. Put me in jail. No? Oh my gosh, I feel so fortunate.

Hey Earl, next time you pretend to sell a business, make sure you own some pretend stock in the pretend business. That you pretend lawyer helped close. A combination corporate attorney and DA prosecuting those scuflaws that practice CORPORATE law (I guess all other types of law I can practice freely?) You are a joke, Earl.

Oh, shit, I did it again. Is each post a count in your pretend corporate lawyer/DA will include in his indictment? I should probably stop.

I got my flu, covid and RSV vaccines this week. I do take a thyroid replacement pill. Why is it that every time Earl puts his foot in his mouth you suddenly arrive to defend him and spam the forum until his embarrassing post is buried? Seems a little odd to me. Oh well.
Punctuation, Concarty…a dependent clause followed by an independent clause…do better.

Is this another overcompensation for your multiple boo boos, Concarty.

Perhaps you missed my interrogatory, (remember that) do you do Uber Eats on the weekend, Concarty?

What is a reacharound, Concarty?

You should know, Earl. It appears you get dozens of them from the posters here. And it's reach around.

I don't answer stupid fucking questions. I notice you can't tell me when your lawyer is going to arrest and prosecute me.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Come on big shot, show me what a tough guy you are. Put me in jail. No? Oh my gosh, I feel so fortunate.

Hey Earl, next time you pretend to sell a business, make sure you own some pretend stock in the pretend business. That you pretend lawyer helped close. A combination corporate attorney and DA prosecuting those scuflaws that practice CORPORATE law (I guess all other types of law I can practice freely?) You are a joke, Earl.

Oh, shit, I did it again. Is each post a count in your pretend corporate lawyer/DA will include in his indictment? I should probably stop.
Lawyers don’t arrest people, Concarty. They do litigate cases.

I did tell you that he and most other lawyers don’t work on weekends. He rarely works on weekdays…golf.

Are you drunk again?

You should know, Earl. It appears you get dozens of them from the posters here. And its reach around.
Well, no, Concarty.

AI Overview

There are multiple matches for reacharound, including a song, a window cleaning tool, and a bike fender bracket:

How does reacharound affect me?

Lawyers don’t arrest people, Concarty. They do litigate cases.

I did tell you that he and most other lawyers don’t work on weekends. He rarely works on weekdays…golf.

Are you drunk again?

So he won't prosecute me then? Ooops. In your original post he said he could prosecute me. So that was a lie, right? A lie that you made up because you obviously no nothing about the law and the lawyer is imaginary. Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too, Earl? Are they lawyers? ROTFLMFAO!!! Earl, why don't you just come clean and get it over with? I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for you.

So he won't prosecute me then? Ooops. In your original post he said he could prosecute me. So that was a lie, right? A lie that you made up because you obviously no nothing about the law and the lawyer is imaginary. Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too, Earl? Are they lawyers? ROTFLMFAO!!! Earl, why don't you just come clean and get it over with? I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for you.
No, Concarty, he could prosecute you…if I ask him to.

You don’t believe in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny, Concarty?

Agreed. That requires intelligence, some education and a spine. Notice that most MAGAts lack all three.
With a lot of saving, reasonable investment, and time(you have to start young) anyone can retire reasonably well off. I am surprised more people do not do it.

It’s “oops” not “Ooops” Concarty.

Do better.

It’s time for desayuno, Concarty.

Haste mas trade. I know how you like my Spanish, Concarty,

Last edited:
No, Concarty, he could prosecute you…if I ask him to.

You don’t believe in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny, Concarty?

No Earl, he can't. He has no authority to prosecute anyone. You need to learn basic law. Like maybe a sixth grade class. The STATE prosecutes people, not a lawyer. He does not work for the state, unless you want to claim he is a DA. Is he? Where?

Ask him to prosecute me. I'll pay every dime of the legal bill if I am arrested. Hell, I'll pay you a million dollars. Get on it, you fucking loser. Your story didn't even have basic facts correct. I can post whatever legal advice I choose to post on this forum. That is not practicing law. If I claimed to be a lawyer, then I would probably be committing a crime. You know, like someone lying about being a doctor and posting PHI and specific medical advice. You don't even know how anything works. Google has failed you poser. And the fact that you have doubled down on the stupidest thing you have ever said here is absolutely amazing. You have become a complete joke. Early.

I don't answer stupid fucking questions.
Because you're not smart enough to answer even those.

I notice you can't tell me when your lawyer is going to arrest and prosecute me.
I don't think he's allowed to comment on open cases.

Hey Earl, next time you pretend to sell a business, make sure you own some pretend stock in the pretend business.
That would only be possible if his business had gone public.

Because you're not smart enough to answer even those.

I don't think he's allowed to comment on open cases.

That would only be possible if his business had gone public.

Another person who has no idea about requirements for corporations. EVERY CORPORATION MUST ISSUE STOCK, APPOINT A BOARD OF DIRECTORS, and HOLD ANNUAL MEETINGS. It makes no difference if the corporation is public or private. Why do you idiots comment on shit that you have no clue about?

Open cases? ROTFLMFAO!!!!! You are a fucking moron. There is no open case, even if there was, Earl would not be a party to that case. It is a complete fabrication. And you are dumb enough to believe it. I'm waiting to be served the indictment. When do you think it will happen, Sybil? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?

It’s “oops” not “Ooops” Concarty.

Do better.

It’s time for desayuno, Concarty.

Haste mas trade. I know how you like my Spanish, Concarty,

RUN FORREST, RUN!!!!!

Still no indictment. How long will I have to wait? I am sure that an officer of the court, having seen evidence of a crime having been committed, your make believe lawyer would be obligated to report that crime. So, maybe next week? Let me know.

Back