FEMA is doing nothing....

Hey Earl, next time you pretend to sell a business, make sure you own some pretend stock in the pretend business.
Another person who has no idea about requirements for corporations.
Too funny! Concart doesn't understand the difference between a business and a corporation! ... and he's nonetheless pretending to be an expert on business law!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! You are a fucking moron.

Too funny! Concart doesn't understand the difference between a business and a corporation! ... and he's nonetheless pretending to be an expert on business law!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! You are a fucking moron.

ROTFLMFAO!!! What kind of business do you think it was dipshit. Your claim was only a public company needed to issue stock. It was not a sole proprietorship. There is no such thing as a business in legal parlance. It is either a sole proprietorship a partnership or a corporation. He made it very clear it was a corporation and he had a ‘private side deal’. I am not the moron here, Sybil. I have worked on two startups and sold two businesses. They were all corporations and they all issued stock. You don’t know a fucking thing.

Oh shit I just posted some legal stuff. Another count on the indictment.?

ROTFLMFAO!!! What kind of business do you think it was dipshit.
ROTFLMFAO!!! What word did you use, dumbfuck? (pro tip: put a question mark after your questions)

There is no such thing as a business in legal parlance.
Great, another moron who doesn't have the vaguest idea about what he's talking. Every State as well as the Federal government has a legal definition for "business."

It is either a sole proprietorship a partnership or a corporation.
These are tax filing statuses, genius. An LLC is an example of a type of business entity for which articles of organization are created.

He made it very clear it was a corporation and he had a ‘private side deal’.
... but you couldn't read well enough to respond using the correct words. Of course that's somehow my fault. Leftist morons are ALWAYS blaming others for their debilitating lack of education.

I am not the moron here,
Yes, you are, your denial notwithstanding.

I have worked on two startups and sold two businesses.
They were both probably scams.

They were all corporations and they all issued stock.
It would seem that you didn't know what you were doing. I'm betting that there were better options.

You don’t know a fucking thing.
Your standard leftist preemptive strike isn't going to work. You're a moron who is maintaining his 0.000 batting average.

ROTFLMFAO!!! What word did you use, dumbfuck? (pro tip: put a question mark after your questions)

Great, another moron who doesn't have the vaguest idea about what he's talking. Every State as well as the Federal government has a legal definition for "business."

These are tax filing statuses, genius. An LLC is an example of a type of business entity for which articles of organization are created.

... but you couldn't read well enough to respond using the correct words. Of course that's somehow my fault. Leftist morons are ALWAYS blaming others for their debilitating lack of education.

It would seem that you didn't know what you were doing. I'm betting that there were better options.

Your standard leftist preemptive strike isn't going to work. You're a moron who is maintaining his 0.000 batting average.
Thank you. Now we can utilize the bandwidth for something productive.

An LLC requires the issuance of stick. There is no legal tax definition of a business. Period. Full stop.

Tell me what would have been a better option, dipshit? Head for the google machine!!! This should be good.

ROTFLMFAO!!! What kind of business do you think it was dipshit. Your claim was only a public company needed to issue stock. It was not a sole proprietorship. There is no such thing as a business in legal parlance. It is either a sole proprietorship a partnership or a corporation. He made it very clear it was a corporation and he had a ‘private side deal’. I am not the moron here, Sybil. I have worked on two startups and sold two businesses. They were all corporations and they all issued stock. You don’t know a fucking thing.

Oh shit I just posted some legal stuff. Another count on the indictment.?
All we have heard in at least a dozen posts from you is what a self serving big shot you are. Over your lifetime has anyone ever told you nobody cares? Losers talk about this shit, not really successful people.
Get over yourself, you sound exactly like guys that sit alone at a party because nobody can stand their false bravado.

Back