FEMA is doing nothing....

Just send the charging devices along with the food and water. And medical supplies...... Communication is critical. Where do you think many undocumented immigrants get their phones? Along with so much else... Americans should come first... Never a question...If you buy those chargers in bulk..4 or more... they're very reasonable. Check it out.... Get a couple you'll thank me
What sort of hurricane would only damage small cell phone chargers? Your claim does not make sense.

What FEMA has to do is move fuel for the cell phone tower generators in, or better yet get electricity hooked back up to the cell phone towers. Also communication needs to be hooked back up to cell phone towers. It is a little more long term, but electricity should be hooked back up to houses.

If someone needs a charger, they can buy one at the 7-11, but most people who have phones have chargers.

Im starting to think there are two posters here responsible for about 30 user names.
I said that along time ago. Sometimes I think the total membership is just me and one other guy that has like 37 different profiles who must be nuttier than a fruitcake!

:magagrin:

Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, does issue smartphones with a pre-loaded app to some undocumented immigrants to ensure compliance with release stipulations.

From your own link:
But the claim is misleading.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a division of the Department of Homeland Security, does issue smartphones with a pre-loaded app to some undocumented immigrants to ensure compliance with release stipulations. But the phones can only be used to access the app – they can't access the internet, load other apps or make calls. And use of them dates back to the Trump administration.

it was smart of North Carolina to make DeSantis governor......the demmycrat they elected in 2020 was a FuckUp......
Hurricane Milton never touched North Carolina. You are thinking of Hurricane Helene. I hope that helps you.

So it was very important that DeSantis coordinate with the Federal Government on Hurricane Milton, and it is sad that he has not. Actually Helene also did damage in Florida, so it was important he coordinate... Obviously DeSantis has done none of that.

I guess he is looking for his white boots to prance around in.

Let's start with whose Black Hawk that is... It is the North Carolina National Guard. It was the state people.

The state was delivering a FEMA generator at the request of a local civilian organization. They had not prepared the landing site correctly, which caused trouble. The only involvement of FEMA was they provided the generator.

I've been trying to get intel on the fuel situation, and so far I've been told that once Gov. DeSantis declared the emergency, fuel resources get re-prioritized to law enforcement and first responders, with less fuel available to civilians.
One nice thing about the Federal Government, and those that coordinate with the Federal Government is that they show up with their own fuel. They do not need to confiscate fuel from civilians. State and local officials are more a zero sum game, where for them to have fuel, civilians need to go without.

And lemme guess... FEMA will announce "tough luck," right?
I strongly doubt it, but it is hard to work with a governor who refuses to take phone calls for political reasons. What FEMA is doing now is directly communicating with DeSantis' underlings, and unfortunately bypassing DeSantis. Because many of the responsibilities are only in the governor, this is making things more difficult.

All we have heard in at least a dozen posts from you is what a self serving big shot you are. Over your lifetime has anyone ever told you nobody cares? Losers talk about this shit, not really successful people.
Get over yourself, you sound exactly like guys that sit alone at a party because nobody can stand their false bravado.

Then don’t respond dipshit. I’m not he one claiming I have a fleet of airplanes in Europe. Or that I sold a business for 27 million. Or that I have a lawyer who is going to have a poster prosecuted. That would be your reach around partner Earl. Does he brag about his money in the throes of passion? Does he whisper Spanish words in your ear? Did he have a happy ending?

Last edited:
One nice thing about the Federal Government, and those that coordinate with the Federal Government is that they show up with their own fuel. They do not need to confiscate fuel from civilians. State and local officials are more a zero sum game, where for them to have fuel, civilians need to go without.

I strongly doubt it, but it is hard to work with a governor who refuses to take phone calls for political reasons. What FEMA is doing now is directly communicating with DeSantis' underlings, and unfortunately bypassing DeSantis. Because many of the responsibilities are only in the governor, this is making things more difficult.
You know that I almost never waste time reading you right?

Know that I know what you are up to I know better.

The agreement was a private agreement between my son and his partner and me, before the sale.
The owners of a corporation are called the share holders. Even in a "private agreement" they are paid by the share, and have to declare that to the IRS, and SEC.

I hope someone who actually understands the law handled all this for you.

No, it was legal.

Quote the law that prevents a private agreement between a father and son.
Payments made, even between father and son, are regulated and taxed by the government. If the payment was made by your son, and not by the purchaser of the corporation, then your son owes taxes on the purchase, and then you owe taxes on the transfer from your son. That is the reason that any reasonable financial advisor would tell you to get the money from the purchaser, and not from your son.

The owners of a corporation are called the share holders. Even in a "private agreement" they are paid by the share, and have to declare that to the IRS, and SEC.

I hope someone who actually understands the law handled all this for you.

Oh yes. His brilliant lawyer who is going to prosecute me for practicing corporate law without a license. That guy must be good. A corporate lawyer / DA. You don’t find many of those.

It was 27.5 million, Concarty.

I see that you didn’t post the law about a private agreement, Concarty.

You lied and said it was illegal.
Saying it is a "private agreement" does not get you out of paying taxes on a $27.5 million capital gain. If it did, then everything would be called a "private agreement."

Remember that a corporation is a state entity, which only exists because a state allowed it to exist. They have to be fully informed of any ownership change, along with the federal government.

Pilot lights do not need electricity at all, Sybil. On some water heaters, a piezo igniter lights the pilot light if it goes out. Once lit, the piezo circuit isn't drawing power. On others you light the pilot light yourself using a match. Long stick matches are made for just such a use.

You can power the needs of a piezo igniter for many days with just a car battery.
Many modern gas heaters use electricity for the controls. That is just reality.

Piezo ignition do not need electricity. A car battery would not be needed for them. They use mechanical energy to generate electricity. So you push a button(creating mechanical energy), and that creates a spark. Do not hook your car battery to your gas heater. It is not safe.

Please show me where Dems 'outlawed private help'. I'll wait.

Taylor Swift donated five million dollars. Trump handed out some free rooms. LOL.
Some free rooms, hundreds of miles away from the problems, so not very valuable. And he is taking a tax deduction on empty rooms, so it is not actually free. We could go on and on, but we all know trump always has a scam. It is just who he is.

Back