FEMA is doing nothing....

Earl claims his son sold the company, and then gave Earl $27.5 million in a "private deal." That is realized capital gains, which Earl says is part of a "private deal" between father and son, so no taxes were owed... Obviously, that is nonsense. Now Earl says he has taken that money and invested it with a financial advisor who can guarantee no less than 10% returns, with no possibility of anything less than that. Again that is some major red flags, but it is also taking realized capital gains and investing them in something else.
you keep on trying to debunk reality, and failing.

you;re dumber than a shit brick.

A company being bought out is a capital gain, while a company being invested in is not a capital gain.
that's about taxes.

it;s not significant in the ways things are structured.

You know how Mr. wonderful loves to get a royalty on each widget as part of his investment deal?

according to you that impossible.

that's about taxes.

it;s not significant in the ways things are structured.

You know how Mr. wonderful loves to get a royalty on each widget as part of his investment deal?

according to you that impossible.
Angel investors by definition do not buy out a company. They leave part of the ownership with the founder. So completely differently structured.

As for receiving a royalty, you have to pay taxes on royalties. And it does not make much sense receiving a royalty on a company you are 100% owner of. No one is going to sell you a company, and then pay you a royalty on the company they no longer own.

Angel investors by definition do not buy out a company. They leave part of the ownership with the founder. So completely differently structured.

As for receiving a royalty, you have to pay taxes on royalties. And it does not make much sense receiving a royalty on a company you are 100% owner of. No one is going to sell you a company, and then pay you a royalty on the company they no longer own.
it has happened on the show.

and it not completely different.

this is just your distinction with no difference.

Oddly enough, not required to be a corporation.
For a business to take in money and put out money, it must be some form of legal entity. Basically, it can be a corporation, or a natural person(not a corporation). We are not allowed to buy and sell people(that is slavery), so to sell a business it must be a corporation of some form.

Even an illegal business would have its money connected to a legal entity, one or more people.

Every State as well as the Federal government has a legal definition for "business."
They really do not.

The whole concept of a corporation is to create a corporate person(not a real person) who can make contracts, and conduct business. It is a separate entity from the natural people(real people) involved with it, and can be sold. The only other entity that can conduct business is a natural person, and we are not allowed to sell them.

For a business to take in money and put out money, it must be some form of legal entity. Basically, it can be a corporation, or a natural person(not a corporation). We are not allowed to buy and sell people(that is slavery), so to sell a business it must be a corporation of some form.

Even an illegal business would have its money connected to a legal entity, one or more people.
things are treated as a defacto sole proprietorsship with flow through taxation.

They really do not.

The whole concept of a corporation is to create a corporate person(not a real person) who can make contracts, and conduct business. It is a separate entity from the natural people(real people) involved with it, and can be sold. The only other entity that can conduct business is a natural person, and we are not allowed to sell them.
individuals can do business with one another without one being a slave.

it has happened on the show.

and it not completely different.

this is just your distinction with no difference.
OK, let me see if I understand what you are claiming:
I own a cupcake store, and I sell 100% of that cupcake store to "Mr Wonderful." So I no longer own a cupcake store. I am off doing whatever I am doing, but it no longer has anything to do with cupcakes. But I still have to pay "Mr. Wonderful" $1 for every cupcake he sells, Why would anyone make such a deal?

I almost want to say that while bizarre, and useless, it is legal... But then I remember quid pro quo. There needs to be some reason for me to make a contract for it to be valid. I need to be making something out of it. So "Mr. Wonderful" can make money as long as I might make money, he cannot make money without any chance of me making money.

Nope. LLCs that haven't gone public don't have stock
Now that I know is not true. All LLC's have stocks. The only difference is that some stocks are publicly traded, and others are not publicly traded.

If you sell those stocks, whether they are publicly traded, or over the counter traded, you must pay taxes on the capital gains... Or go to prison for tax evasion.

OK, let me see if I understand what you are claiming:
I own a cupcake store, and I sell 100% of that cupcake store to "Mr Wonderful." So I no longer own a cupcake store. I am off doing whatever I am doing, but it no longer has anything to do with cupcakes. But I still have to pay "Mr. Wonderful" $1 for every cupcake he sells, Why would anyone make such a deal?

I almost want to say that while bizarre, and useless, it is legal... But then I remember quid pro quo. There needs to be some reason for me to make a contract for it to be valid. I need to be making something out of it. So "Mr. Wonderful" can make money as long as I might make money, he cannot make money without any chance of me making money.

of course nobody would suggest buying the company and doing a royalty.

that's a scenario only your hamster wheel of idiocy could piece together out of dum-dum remnants.

individuals can do business with one another without one being a slave.
Yes, individuals can do business without it being slavery. Those individuals can not be sold, because that would be slavery.

We are talking about a business that was sold, so it was either a corporation, or Earl sold his son into slavery.

Back