FEMA is doing nothing....

and Walt, a self-hating Jew is still a Jew. stop trying to de-jew people.
Who have I tried to "de-jew"? How does one "de-jew" another?

It is not my job to decide who is a Jew, but I do have a favorite quote on the subject, "it is not the blood the runs in my veins that makes me a Jew, but rather the blood the runs from my veins."

It is not my job to decide who is a Jew, but I do have a favorite quote on the subject, "it is not the blood the runs in my veins that makes me a Jew, but rather the blood the runs from my veins."

you said orthodox are not Jews, if they're self hating Jews.

You de-jew someone by having them spend one day with a doctor in Gaza to have personal look at all the children with a gunshot in their head and chest. To see all the missing limbs and heads blown off.

things are treated as a defacto sole proprietorsship with flow through taxation.

No. There is no such thing as a ‘defacto sole proprietorship.’ It is or it isn’t. Since two people (at least) owned the business it is not. Therefore it is a partnership or a corporation.
Or, as in this case it is a figment of someone’s imagination. I’d put the odds at about 95%. Why? Because the lawyer he claims made the deal is so fucking stupid he thinks he can ‘prosecute me’ for practicing ‘corporate law)’ (not just any law, but specifically corporate law) without a license. Anyone believe a lawyer with 40! years of experience would say something so galactically stupid? Anyone? Of course not, but Earl went with that, even claiming he had shown his lawyer my posts. lol. It’s something a sixth grader would say. If Earl made up the lawyer, he almost certainly made up the deal, The specifics made no sense and the number always had to be precisely 27,5 million dollars. Not 27 or 28. That’s the hallmark of a liar. Which Earl obviously is. He googles a lot and then randomly posts some braggadocio that no one asked him. His lawyer plays golf with John Smiltz. Yes we all know that Smiltz is a scratch golfer. He flew into Venice on one of his many planes, and to ‘prove it’ he posted the frequency of the airport (like you can’t google it). Earl has created a fictional life or he’s stepped into a life of a friend or acquaintance he thinks is cool. But the lawyer thing removed all doubt. Earl is as fake as fake can be.

You de-jew someone by having them spend one day with a doctor in Gaza to have personal look at all the children with a gunshot in their head and chest. To see all the missing limbs and heads blown off.
If the Holocaust could not "de-jew" the Jews, then Gaza will not "de-jew" the Jews.

No there is not. What the fuck are you talking about. A sole proprietor can be only one PERSON. It cannot be owned by any other entity. If it is it is not a sole proprietorship. How dumb.
without doing documents and making corporations, dealings fall under the sole proprietorship category.

Sole proprietorship
A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by only one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity.

without doing documents and making corporations, dealings fall under the sole proprietorship category.

That’s what you thought??? ROTFLMFAO!!! It is a sole proprietorship ONLY if one person owns it and files Schedule C. There is no other form of sole proprietorship. Another entity cannot form a sole proprietorship.

Sole proprietorship
A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by only one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity.
If there is no distinction between the owner and the business, how would one sell the business? You would have to either make a distinction(incorporate), or sell the individual as a slave.

But it really does not matter. Earl claims this company had 75 employees, and multiple owners. It was not anything near a sole proprietorship.

If there is no distinction between the owner and the business, how would one sell the business? You would have to either make a distinction(incorporate), or sell the individual as a slave.

But it really does not matter. Earl claims this company had 75 employees, and multiple owners. It was not anything near a sole proprietorship.

I'm not talking about earl.

Back