FEMA is doing nothing....

Sole proprietorship
A sole proprietorship, also known as a sole tradership, individual entrepreneurship or proprietorship, is a type of enterprise owned and run by only one person and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business entity.

Yes. There is no such thing as a ‘defacto’ sole proprietorship.

if any jew aren't Jews it;s the atheist Jews, who are actually just nasty racists.
Hasidic Jews do not accept the first part of that. Merely being an Atheist does not get someone out of being Jewish in the eyes of the Hasidic Jews. Which is part of the reason I say they can be annoying.

I doubt the Hasidic Jews care too much about who you think are nasty racists.

Hasidic Jews do not accept the first part of that. Merely being an Atheist does not get someone out of being Jewish in the eyes of the Hasidic Jews. Which is part of the reason I say they can be annoying.

I doubt the Hasidic Jews care too much about who you think are nasty racists.
I know they don't.

do you know what IF means?

No. A ‘royalty’ is a share in the income of the business. It does not give that person ownership rights. If it does, a sole proprietorship no longer exists.
no.
it is a payment.

receiving a royalty doens't imply any ownership at all, hence the whole field of licensing.

are you fucking stupid or just being an idiot.

you did previously.

stop lying.
Literally, until you used the term "de-jew" I had never thought of it, much less used it.

I have never said anyone is a self-hating Jew, but I suppose there are self-hating Jews out there. I would guess they are fairly rare.

I did say:
For one to be a self hating Jew, one must first be a Jew.

That is just a logical statement, and it is the very opposite of saying self hating Jews are not Jews.

no.
it is a payment.

receiving a royalty doens't imply any ownership at all, hence the whole field of licensing.

are you fucking stupid or just being an idiot.

Are you going to pretend this is not a discussion about a specific claim of a poster here? Just stop. That’s not what Earl claimed. He claimed he provided ‘seed money’ and that his son was ‘generous’ to him. That is a bullshit story that ignores tax laws and ownership rights.

Literally, until you used the term "de-jew" I had never thought of it, much less used it.

I have never said anyone is a self-hating Jew, but I suppose there are self-hating Jews out there. I would guess they are fairly rare.

I did say:

That is just a logical statement, and it is the very opposite of saying self hating Jews are not Jews.
zionists always call Jews against zionist "self-hating Jews".

you learned something here today, and that's time well spent.

you're welcome.

Back