FEMA is doing nothing....

zionists always call Jews against zionist "self-hating Jews".
I am sure some do, but many do not. Even those that do, do not always do it. Sometimes they sleep, eat, or do other things.

Ever hear of Harold von Braunhut? He invented Sea Monkeys, X-Ray Specs, and a few other ways to rip off young boys with kind of cool things. He was raised an observant Jew, made a fortune, and used that fortune to support the Aryan Nation. They knew he was Jewish, but accepted him in their group, because he paid them a lot of money.

I do not even want to think about the psychology behind von Braunhut, but he was definitely a self hating Jew. But every Hasidic Jew would believe that even von Braunhut is a Jew.

I am sure some do, but many do not. Even those that do, do not always do it. Sometimes they sleep, eat, or do other things.

Ever hear of Harold von Braunhut? He invented Sea Monkeys, X-Ray Specs, and a few other ways to rip off young boys with kind of cool things. He was raised an observant Jew, made a fortune, and used that fortune to support the Aryan Nation. They knew he was Jewish, but accepted him in their group, because he paid them a lot of money.

I do not even want to think about the psychology behind von Braunhut, but he was definitely a self hating Jew. But every Hasidic Jew would believe that even von Braunhut is a Jew.

ok.

yeah so and.

we agree.

Try reading up on US and international law, then tell me what makes you genocide deniers American.
Would you agree that Hamas kidnapping, raping, torturing, killing, and parading the bodies of innocent civilians is a violation of international law?

As for genocide, are Palestinians in the West Bank being rounded up and killed? That would be an easy step in genocide, and yet it is not happening.

Earl claims he made a $27.5 million capital gain.
No, Walter. I made no such claim.

The company sold for 27.5 million. That capital gain was not my capital gain.

Why do you lie?

You said that fuel must be brought to the cell towers to run the emergency generators.

Not true, Walter. Many cell towers have natural gas generators. There would be no fuel to bring to the site. If the gas lines were broken, they would be repaired and natural gas would flow to the site.

Why do you lie, Walter?

California law says that stealing merchandise worth 950 dollars or less is just a misdemeanor which means that law enforcement probably wouldn't bother to investigate. Felonies are not even being prosecuted in many large blue cities, Walter.

You also posted this lie:
"Now Earl says he has taken that money and invested it with a financial advisor who can guarantee no less than 10% returns, with no possibility of anything less than that."

Not true, Walter. He requires a minimum one million dollar investment and if he does not secure a 10% return, his fee is reduced accordingly. There is no guarantee of 10%, just a reduction in his fee if it's less than 10%.

Why do you lie, Walter? You always get caught.

Would you agree that Hamas kidnapping, raping, torturing, killing, and parading the bodies of innocent civilians is a violation of international law?

As for genocide, are Palestinians in the West Bank being rounded up and killed? That would be an easy step in genocide, and yet it is not happening.
Walt, you have no grasp on reality. All you do is parrot zionist talking points. You need to stop blaming the powerless for all the problems in the world. Again, there's a good chance we'll be able to watch WW3 on TV.

Walt, you have no grasp on reality. All you do is parrot zionist talking points. You need to stop blaming the powerless for all the problems in the world. Again, there's a good chance we'll be able to watch WW3 on TV.
according to atlas shrugged, the oligarchs are the true victims of society.

Back