FEMA is doing nothing....

they pipe it.

that means you're wrong and dumb.
Walter has a head like a rock.

I provided him with a link proving that some cell towers use natural gas which, as you say, is piped to the facility.

Even home standby generators use natural gas

What Fuel Type Do Home Standby Generators Run On​

• Jul 16, 2024
  • Knowledge

Generator fuel types​

Depending on the generator model, Generac standby generators may run on liquid propane vapor (LP), Pipeline Natural Gas (NG), or Diesel fuel. Some generator models can also be converted between fuel types. For example, Generac home standby generators 7 kW-48 kW are shipped as natural gas from the factory and can be converted in the field for liquid propane.

I also trust my tax lawyer a bit more than a shade tree, Internet genius like Walter.

Poor Walter.

Last edited:
No, Walter, the investment guru requires a minimum of one million dollars and he guarantees nothing, just that his fee is reduced if he does not secure 10%.
Then why did you repeatedly say he did guarantee nothing less than 10%?
He guarantees a minimum of 10% and has not missed that mark.
I was not part of the sale. Pay attention...a private agreement is private, only the IRS gets to see it.
Whether it was private or public, it would be a capital gain, and the IRS had to know about it.

Now that I know is not true.
Nope. You do not know this to be not true because it is absolutely true.

Verify for yourself. Create an LLC in any State you choose. There will be no stock involved.

All LLC's have stocks.
Nope. I am aware of many LLCs that do not have stock shares of any kind and I can't think of any non-public LLCs that have stock shares of any kind.

If you sell those stocks, whether they are publicly traded, or over the counter traded, you must pay taxes on the capital gains... Or go to prison for tax evasion.
Once you have created your LLC in the State of your choosing, sell it. You won't have any stock to worry about, and you probably won't get much money for your LLC. In fact, you probably won't recoup your costs for creating your LLC. Ergo, when you sell it, you will likely not have any capital gains to report

Guaranteeing a return of over 10% is a huge red flag. That is just reality.

Unless the tax advisor is imaginary of course. Earls bullshit is so easy to detect. If his fee is a flat 10k then why the need for a million dollar minimum? There isn’t a need of course. So that was just Earl bragging about his imaginary portfolio. Earl is a cheap fake. His stories break down almost immediately.

Unless the tax advisor is imaginary of course. Earls bullshit is so easy to detect. If his fee is a flat 10k then why the need for a million dollar minimum? There isn’t a need of course. So that was just Earl bragging about his imaginary portfolio. Earl is a cheap fake. His stories break down almost immediately.
why are you all in on debunking earl?

Then why did you repeatedly say he did guarantee nothing less than 10%?

Whether it was private or public, it would be a capital gain, and the IRS had to know about it.
His goal is 10% for his clients and if he does not reach that goal, he reduces his fee from 10K dollars.

Should I write this in crayon for you, Walter?

My tax lawyer is a bit brighter than you, Walter and if the IRS needed to see the details, he would have provided them…they did not.

Do you golf or fish, Walter? You really need to get out more.

Nope. You do not know this to be not true because it is absolutely true.

Verify for yourself. Create an LLC in any State you choose. There will be no stock involved.

Nope. I am aware of many LLCs that do not have stock shares of any kind and I can't think of any non-public LLCs that have stock shares of any kind.

Once you have created your LLC in the State of your choosing, sell it. You won't have any stock to worry about, and you probably won't get much money for your LLC. In fact, you probably won't recoup your costs for creating your LLC. Ergo, when you sell it, you will likely not have any capital gains to report

Interest or shares. Same thing. The federal government does not recognize an LLC. They consider it either a partnership or a sole proprietorship. Either way, the interest of all parties must be specified. If an LLC is used as a startup entity it will issue shares in anticipation of converting to a corporation. It’s clear you’ve never owned a business.

Better consult with a tax advisor before claiming it was not a capital gain.
That is always sage advice. He should check with a [good] tax advisor for all his tax-related concerns.

However, if his sale price did not exceed his costs, he can be reasonably confident that he has no capital gains.

Interest or shares. Same thing. The federal government does not recognize an LLC. They consider it either a partnership or a sole proprietorship. Either way, the interest of all parties must be specified. If an LLC is used as a startup entity it will issue shares in anticipation of converting to a corporation. It’s clear you’ve never owned a business.
not really.

Earl is lying about something.

Walter has a head like a rock.

I provided him with a link proving that some cell towers use natural gas which, as you say, is piped to the facility.

Even home standby generators use natural gas

What Fuel Type Do Home Standby Generators Run On​

• Jul 16, 2024
  • Knowledge

Generator fuel types​

Depending on the generator model, Generac standby generators may run on liquid propane vapor (LP), Pipeline Natural Gas (NG), or Diesel fuel. Some generator models can also be converted between fuel types. For example, Generac home standby generators 7 kW-48 kW are shipped as natural gas from the factory and can be converted in the field for liquid propane.

I also trust my tax lawyer a bit more than a shade tree, Internet genius like Walter.

Poor Walter.

I am on indictment watch day one. I can only hope your corporate attorney/da is busy golfing with some celebrity and won’t have time to file those charges against me. I have my go bag at the ready in case the SWAT team arrives. It seems like your attorney may need to prosecute Walt too. I’m on pins and needles, frat boy. Will you show your lawyer more of my posts in case there are additional crimes I can be charged with? You are the biggest fucking loser on this forum. The ultimate poser. Everything you say is a lie.

Back