FEMA is doing nothing....

No. Were you lying when you claimed your attorney said he could prosecute me? Of course you were. You have lied about every claim you’ve made about your life.
Well, no, Concarty.

He could have you prosecuted but I believe that your Uber Eat’s salary would preclude much gain, Concarty.

Interest or shares. Same thing. The federal government does not recognize an LLC. They consider it either a partnership or a sole proprietorship. Either way, the interest of all parties must be specified. If an LLC is used as a startup entity it will issue shares in anticipation of converting to a corporation. It’s clear you’ve never owned a business.
Come on guys the topic of this thread is FEMA IS DOING NOTHING NOT about some company , Can we get back on topic?

Interest in an LLC is ownership dumb fuck.
I will assume that you are too stupid to read. I explained the differences in my post that you quoted.

Interest can be ownership but doesn't have to be.

An LLC owned by one person using that persons SSN is considered a sole proprietorship by the IRS
An LLC owned by one person using an EIN can be considered a simple pass-through by the IRS

We can do this all day.

FEMA has failed the victims of the hurricanes. That much is already obvious.

The flood insurance in Florida that FEMA provides is one crisis away from insolvency.

I will assume that you are too stupid to read. I explained the differences in my post that you quoted.

An LLC owned by one person using an EIN can be considered a simple pass-through by the IRS

We can do this all day.
Concarty has a difficult time admitting he is wrong, Walter too.

Well, no, Concarty.

He could have you prosecuted but I believe that your Uber Eat’s salary would preclude much gain, Concarty.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! If you are prosecuted for a crime, there is no payment made for damages. No, he cannot prosecute me Earl. You did not show him my posts, because HE DOESN'T EXIST.

Show me the statute I've violated, Earl. I'll wait. Why do you double down on the most abjectly stupid thing you have ever posted here? What makes you so fucking insecure?

ROTFLMFAO!!!! If you are prosecuted for a crime, there is no payment made for damages. No, he cannot prosecute me Earl. You did not show him my posts, because HE DOESN'T EXIST.

Show me the statute I've violated, Earl. I'll wait. Why do you double down on the most abjectly stupid thing you have ever posted here? What makes you so fucking insecure?
Prosecution can be followed by a lawsuit, Concarty.

Though Uber Eats drivers probably don’t have much to go after.

My lawyer is much smarter than you, Concarty.

I’ll see my lawyer this afternoon…I’ll tell him that he doesn’t exist.

We can do this all day.

In an LLC, INTEREST IS OWNERSHIP. Period. That's the intent of stating it. Thanks for posting the result of your google search. An LLC is ALWAYS considered a passthrough by the IRS. IN EVERY SINGLE CASE.

Next?

With a lot of saving, reasonable investment, and time(you have to start young) anyone can retire reasonably well off. I am surprised more people do not do it.
In my experience, it's because they "live for the moment" and don't save, make reasonable investments nor thing in long term.

In North Texas it's not unusual to see a $100K truck parked in front of a $25K mobile home. That's more immediate gratification over a long-term savings plan.

Back