FEMA is doing nothing....

Yep. Earl is a trust fund baby who thinks he’s entitled to steal from the government. He hasn’t had to work a day in his life. His is an inveterate liar. And the lies are crumbling.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON EARL OR ANYBODY ELSE! Your being out of work is YOUR problem, not anybody else!

Here comes another sock to cover the stupid mistake of his other stock. You guys could not be more obvious, Sybil.

It can’t. I’m sorry you can’t read. I posted the exact wording from the FEMA website. Reading comprehension is your friend frat boy.
A Holy Link is not a proof, Sybil. Where's FEMA? Where's Mayorkas? Where's Kamala? She's out doing a photo op beside a C17 loaded with supplies that was never sent anywhere!

I don't answer stupid fucking questions.
You don't answer any questions. You DO ask a lot of stupid fucking questions, even repetitiously, even when they've already been answered.
I notice you can't tell me when your lawyer is going to arrest and prosecute me.
Lawyers don't arrest people, Sybil.
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Come on big shot, show me what a tough guy you are. Put me in jail. No? Oh my gosh, I feel so fortunate.
Hey Earl, next time you pretend to sell a business, make sure you own some pretend stock in the pretend business.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
That you pretend lawyer helped close. A combination corporate attorney and DA prosecuting those scuflaws that practice CORPORATE law (I guess all other types of law I can practice freely?) You are a joke, Earl.
Oh, shit, I did it again. Is each post a count in your pretend corporate lawyer/DA will include in his indictment? I should probably stop.
What indictment, Sybil? You are hallucinating again.

So he won't prosecute me then? Ooops.
Prosecution is not an arrest, Sybil. Redefinition fallacy.
In your original post he said he could prosecute me.
He can.
So that was a lie, right?
No, he can.
A lie that you made up because you obviously no nothing about the law
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON EARL OR ANYBODY ELSE!
and the lawyer is imaginary.
Do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny too, Earl?
Mantra 1a. Lame. Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
Are they lawyers? ROTFLMFAO!!! Earl, why don't you just come clean and get it over with? I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for you.
Blatant lie. Assumption of victory fallacy.

You don't answer any questions. You DO ask a lot of stupid fucking questions, even repetitiously, even when they've already been answered.

What indictment, Sybil? You are hallucinating again.

No Earl, he can't. He has no authority to prosecute anyone.
Yes he does, if he's hired to do it.
You need to learn basic law.
Inversion fallacy. You are describing yourself again. DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON EARL OR ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!
Like maybe a sixth grade class.
Mantra 1a. Lame.
The STATE prosecutes people, not a lawyer.
BOTH do.
He does not work for the state, unless you want to claim he is a DA. Is he? Where?
He doesn't have to work for any government at all, Sybil.
Ask him to prosecute me. I'll pay every dime of the legal bill if I am arrested.
Hell, I'll pay you a million dollars.
If his lawyer wins, you might have to.
Get on it, you fucking loser. Your story didn't even have basic facts correct.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.
I can post whatever legal advice I choose to post on this forum.
You are not a lawyer.
That is not practicing law.
That IS practicing law.
If I claimed to be a lawyer,
You are not a lawyer, Sybil. It's obvious.
then I would probably be committing a crime. You know, like someone lying about being a doctor and posting PHI and specific medical advice. You don't even know how anything works. Google has failed you poser. And the fact that you have doubled down on the stupidest thing you have ever said here is absolutely amazing. You have become a complete joke. Early.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.

Another person who has no idea about requirements for corporations. EVERY CORPORATION MUST ISSUE STOCK, APPOINT A BOARD OF DIRECTORS, and HOLD ANNUAL MEETINGS. It makes no difference if the corporation is public or private. Why do you idiots comment on shit that you have no clue about?
Oddly enough, not required to be a corporation.
Open cases? ROTFLMFAO!!!!! You are a fucking moron. There is no open case, even if there was, Earl would not be a party to that case. It is a complete fabrication. And you are dumb enough to believe it. I'm waiting to be served the indictment. When do you think it will happen, Sybil? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?
Earl is not you, Sybil.

Back