FEMA is doing nothing....

Do you call 750 dollars a big payday, Walter?

Poor Walter.

Doesn’t matter how much a thief rips off. He is still a thief. ‘Your honor it was only 750 dollars’. You are a pretentious entitled trust fund baby. How disgusting.

Try to concentrate, Concarty, I have two sons.

Are you drunk, Concarty?
No, I posted that FEMA has approved it in Ga., with a link.

Why are you so stupid, Concarty?
“Your”…that should be you’re…public school?

Why are you a compulsive liar. If my kids needed something in an emergency I’d take care of it. You are a selfish prick. Sounds like you’ve handed that down to your two entitled trust fund baby sons. Sloth is embarrassing. What story are you making up today Commander McBragg? What a loser.

Why are you a compulsive liar. If my kids needed something in an emergency I’d take care of it. You are a selfish prick. Sounds like you’ve handed that down to your two entitled trust fund baby sons. Sloth is embarrassing. What story are you making up today Commander McBragg? What a loser.
Concrete, why are you still triggered? Haven't we discussed stress triggering all sorts of hidden viruses lying dormant in your body?

Your son is so poor that he cannot afford food, but he can afford a house, two refrigerators, and a freezer?

First step in getting out of poverty is to put aside enough money for minor emergencies.
Agreed. That requires intelligence, some education and a spine. Notice that most MAGAts lack all three.

Yep. Earl is a trust fund baby who thinks he’s entitled to steal from the government. He hasn’t had to work a day in his life. His is an inveterate liar. And the lies are crumbling.
That’s rich, Concarty, coming from a person who has been caught in multiple lies in multiple posts.

Remember the gas hot water heater and the 750 dollar stipend that is being paid to those who have lost food due to power loss.

You are a hoot, Concarty, a lying hoot but a hoot,

It can’t. I’m sorry you can’t read. I posted the exact wording from the FEMA website. Reading comprehension is your friend frat boy.
So did I, Concarty and it is being paid now in Ga. and other states.

You are a hoot.

That’s rich, Concarty, coming from a person who has been caught in multiple lies in multiple posts.

Remember the gas hot water heater and the 750 dollar stipend that is being paid to those who have lost food due to power loss.

You are a hoot, Concarty, a lying hoot but a hoot,
Earl, we both know who the liar is. You excell at lying. You lie when the truth will do. No, the stipend is not for people who lost power and nothing else. I posted the rule. You are a nobody who thinks he's a big shot, but can't walk the walk. You are at your core an ignorant rube. The shit you say is so simplistic and stupid that I'd expect better from a sixth grader. You are trying to play king of the hill with me, and I don't give a fuck. If I want to fly to Venice, I BUY A FUCKING PLANE TICKET. Who the fucks cares if you can google stuff and pretend you are a pilot. It's just laughable. You are a serial liar. I am not. It is what it is. Have you given up on the Uber Eats and the Old Man shit? Do you think adding a Y to my screen name makes you sound cool? Watch. Hey Early. ROTFLFMAO!!! You have outkicked your coverage with me, dude. And we both know it. You lie constantly. Your story about the seed money was total bullshit. The story about your brilliant financial adviser was total bullshit. Hey, go ahead and buy any current model gas water heater, and it will require electricity. But how about a fucking generator, dipshit.

Bottom line, you are a poser. A trust fund baby that has never accomplished a thing. You are like Don Jr., a dipshit cokehead who thinks he's a somebody. Why don't you look up another Spanish word, or find some grammatical error, and you opine like an arrogant asshole. You do not fool me Earl. Not in the least.

So did I, Concarty and it is being paid now in Ga. and other states.

You are a hoot.
If the policy changed, it changed. I posted directly the FEMA website. I have no idea if you are lying or not, althought the default position is lie. If you are who you say you are and your son asked for government money, you are both pigs.

Earl, we both know who the liar is. You excell at lying. You lie when the truth will do. No, the stipend is not for people who lost power and nothing else. I posted the rule. You are a nobody who thinks he's a big shot, but can't walk the walk. You are at your core an ignorant rube. The shit you say is so simplistic and stupid that I'd expect better from a sixth grader. You are trying to play king of the hill with me, and I don't give a fuck. If I want to fly to Venice, I BUY A FUCKING PLANE TICKET. Who the fucks cares if you can google stuff and pretend you are a pilot. It's just laughable. You are a serial liar. I am not. It is what it is. Have you given up on the Uber Eats and the Old Man shit? Do you think adding a Y to my screen name makes you sound cool? Watch. Hey Early. ROTFLFMAO!!! You have outkicked your coverage with me, dude. And we both know it. You lie constantly. Your story about the seed money was total bullshit. The story about your brilliant financial adviser was total bullshit. Hey, go ahead and buy any current model gas water heater, and it will require electricity. But how about a fucking generator, dipshit.

Bottom line, you are a poser. A trust fund baby that has never accomplished a thing. You are like Don Jr., a dipshit cokehead who thinks he's a somebody. Why don't you look up another Spanish word, or find some grammatical error, and you opine like an arrogant asshole. You do not fool me Earl. Not in the least.
The only thing that is accurate about your post is the trust fund. Don’t you wish you had one, Concarty?

Then you wouldn’t have to work at Uber Eats. You retired and went to work at Uber Eats but you are “rich.”

You are a hoot, Concarty, an uneducated hoot but a hoot.

Last edited:
If the policy changed, it changed. I posted directly the FEMA website. I have no idea if you are lying or not, althought the default position is lie. If you are who you say you are and your son asked for government money, you are both pigs.
So, you lied, Concarty.

I already knew that…Concarty.

The only thing that is accurate about your post is the trust fund. Don’t you wish you had one, Concarty.

Then you wouldn’t have to work at Uber Eats. You retired and went to work at Uber Eats but you are “rich.”;

You are a hoot, Concarty, an uneducated hoot but a hoot.
I have three. I am the settlor of all three. You are not. I also have a ROTH with roughly two million in it. Ooops.

No I did not. I posted the information from the FEMA website. I believe it is still accurate
No, it isn’t, Concarty. The 75O dollars are being paid now for food lost due to power.

Sorry that you did not prepare properly and had to work at Uber Eats.

Don’t blame me, it’s your own fault.

Yep. Earl is a trust fund baby who thinks he’s entitled to steal from the government. He hasn’t had to work a day in his life. His is an inveterate liar. And the lies are crumbling.
No one on the alt right seems to work for what they got. The very idea seems alien to them.

Doesn’t matter how much a thief rips off. He is still a thief. ‘Your honor it was only 750 dollars’. You are a pretentious entitled trust fund baby. How disgusting.
The thievery by the government to create these $750 'payments' (that are usually denied anyway) is a lot more then $750!
Communism is based on theft, Sybil.

Back