FEMA is doing nothing....

Are you going to pretend this is not a discussion about a specific claim of a poster here? Just stop. That’s not what Earl claimed. He claimed he provided ‘seed money’ and that his son was ‘generous’ to him. That is a bullshit story that ignores tax laws and ownership rights.
It doesn't ignore any tax law or ownership rights, Sybil. Whether you believe his story or not is YOUR problem. Your discussion with Kamala Trump has nothing to do with any other poster, including Earl.

DON'T TRY TO PIVOT, SYBIL!

Unless the tax advisor is imaginary of course. Earls bullshit is so easy to detect. If his fee is a flat 10k then why the need for a million dollar minimum? There isn’t a need of course. So that was just Earl bragging about his imaginary portfolio. Earl is a cheap fake. His stories break down almost immediately.
Assumption of victory fallacy, Sybil.

I am on indictment watch day one. I can only hope your corporate attorney/da is busy golfing with some celebrity and won’t have time to file those charges against me. I have my go bag at the ready in case the SWAT team arrives. It seems like your attorney may need to prosecute Walt too. I’m on pins and needles, frat boy. Will you show your lawyer more of my posts in case there are additional crimes I can be charged with? You are the biggest fucking loser on this forum. The ultimate poser. Everything you say is a lie.
Prosecution does not always involve a crime, Sybil. Example: a civil lawsuit.

He can file a lawsuit against an individual and provide the evidence of a crime to a DA or prosecutor, Concarty.

He has done that many times.

He did go to law school, the same one that his son is attending now (International Law).

Do you understand now, Concarty?
That's asking a question you already know the answer to. He obviously doesn't understand, and vehemently refuses to understand.

The basic problem is that he does not read and understand the English language and adamantly refuses to learn it.

Guys, come on...Don't skip breakfast...;)
The only way to skip breakfast is to never eat again. :D
The first meal after sleeping or a fast is considered breakfast, no matter what time of day it occurs.

Break-fast. That's the meaning of the word. You are breaking your fast. If it happens to be at 6pm, it is still breakfast.

The only way to skip breakfast is to never eat again. :D
The first meal after sleeping or a fast is considered breakfast, no matter what time of day it occurs.

Break-fast. That's the meaning of the word. You are breaking your fast. If it happens to be at 6pm, it is still breakfast.
WOW about 35 posts almost all in a row and didn't say a GOD damn thing intelligent.
What a moron.

Back