FEMA is doing nothing....

Earl, we both know who the liar is. You excell at lying. You lie when the truth will do. No, the stipend is not for people who lost power and nothing else. I posted the rule. You are a nobody who thinks he's a big shot, but can't walk the walk. You are at your core an ignorant rube. The shit you say is so simplistic and stupid that I'd expect better from a sixth grader. You are trying to play king of the hill with me, and I don't give a fuck. If I want to fly to Venice, I BUY A FUCKING PLANE TICKET. Who the fucks cares if you can google stuff and pretend you are a pilot. It's just laughable. You are a serial liar. I am not. It is what it is. Have you given up on the Uber Eats and the Old Man shit? Do you think adding a Y to my screen name makes you sound cool? Watch. Hey Early. ROTFLFMAO!!! You have outkicked your coverage with me, dude. And we both know it. You lie constantly. Your story about the seed money was total bullshit. The story about your brilliant financial adviser was total bullshit. Hey, go ahead and buy any current model gas water heater, and it will require electricity. But how about a fucking generator, dipshit.

Bottom line, you are a poser. A trust fund baby that has never accomplished a thing. You are like Don Jr., a dipshit cokehead who thinks he's a somebody. Why don't you look up another Spanish word, or find some grammatical error, and you opine like an arrogant asshole. You do not fool me Earl. Not in the least.
A bot hole

They don’t program them to tell truth

Truth doesn’t help Trump/ Putin

They also don’t program with morals

That is why they lie and slander without a flinch

Non human disinformation bot holes

We will just have them shut off soon

It’s nice to realize none of these bot holes will vote in our elections

Only the idiots who believe these bot hole lies can vote

I want to remind folk in the US Southeast that Biden has sent:

$275 billion to Ukraine
$150 billion to Israel
$8 billion to Taiwan

And Kamala claims to have sent up to $750 to those who apply for disaster relief.

A bot hole

They don’t program them to tell truth

Truth doesn’t help Trump/ Putin

They also don’t program with morals

That is why they lie and slander without a flinch

Non human disinformation bot holes

We will just have them shut off soon

It’s nice to realize none of these bot holes will vote in our elections

Only the idiots who believe these bot hole lies can vote
...annnnnd you failed the Turing test AGAIN! :laugh:

Back