Fillthebong and joinalong

Edibles are evolving! They now have fast acting that bypass the liver and kick in fast.
I love edibles I know exactly how much I take and how they will work,and not damaging my lungs

Edibles with a fast kick-in? Bypass the liver? Hmmm, that sounds interesting!

I don't smoke (never have) and I didn't even ever use weed until I was in my late 50's and moved to a state where it was legal. Edibles are my jam.

Edibles with a fast kick-in? Bypass the liver? Hmmm, that sounds interesting!

I don't smoke (never have) and I didn't even ever use weed until I was in my late 50's and moved to a state where it was legal. Edibles are my jam.

Visit a dispensary or go on their web site new brands new products are coming out weekly and prices are dropping.

Are you really that stupid? Everybody I know here smokes both ganga and tobacco, the two go together. Anyway there are many chemical compounds in ganga that are every bit as bad if not worse than tobacco.

That's why you buy edibles ,smoking anything isn't good for lungs.

Are you really that stupid? Everybody I know here smokes both ganga and tobacco, the two go together. Anyway there are many chemical compounds in ganga that are every bit as bad if not worse than tobacco.

Clue: “everybody I know”

It’s why you are so wrong about everything

You hang with idiots

I love the way you assume that I've never used drugs ffs. I've tried them all over the years apart from injecting shit. I don't smoke either tobacco or ganga now as I'm too wary of lung cancer. Thailand is awash with MJ since they made it legal, but I choose not to partake for fear of getting hooked on nicotine again. Too many of my friends died prematurely from lung cancer in their late 50s or early 60s.

Edibles are great

Back