Fillthebong and joinalong

The drug-addicted (Vicodin) ER doctor who killed my late husband said in his deposition that he used "family members'" urine for drug screens. He got caught writing scripts for ER patients but not giving them to the patients, and writing them for "family members" who then gave him the pills. He lost his license, went to rehab, and got it back -- and was using the night he let him die.

So sorry to here that

What a scum dr

Yeah you have to be careful

My state made it all legal

So I can smoke it up any time I want

Oh and I’m retired too

Weed will be legal here in TX soon. TX is losing so much tax revenue to CO and NM. Even the conservative guys I work with use weed and use pee purchased at smoke shops to pass drug tests.

Maybe if you took a bong hit you wouldn't be such a supercilious douche-nozzle.

I love the way you assume that I've never used drugs ffs. I've tried them all over the years apart from injecting shit. I don't smoke either tobacco or ganga now as I'm too wary of lung cancer. Thailand is awash with MJ since they made it legal, but I choose not to partake for fear of getting hooked on nicotine again. Too many of my friends died prematurely from lung cancer in their late 50s or early 60s.

Weed will be legal here in TX soon. TX is losing so much tax revenue to CO and NM. Even the conservative guys I work with use weed and use pee purchased at smoke shops to pass drug tests.

Same thing is happening in Ohio ,Ohio has medical but the card cost $250,,than you have to go to a state dispensary with limited selection at high prices.
OR go to Michigan with 15 dispensaries just over the border,show an ID and buy for $7 -$10 ,what cost $30-$32 in Ohio.
I would guess Ohio is losing $100's of $1000's a day in tax money.

Agreed

Edibles do nothing for me either

Vapes work well

But I smoke it too

Edibles are evolving! They now have fast acting that bypass the liver and kick in fast.
I love edibles I know exactly how much I take and how they will work,and not damaging my lungs

I love the way you assume that I've never used drugs ffs. I've tried them all over the years apart from injecting shit. I don't smoke either tobacco or ganga now as I'm too wary of lung cancer. Thailand is awash with MJ since they made it legal, but I choose not to partake for fear of getting hooked on nicotine again. Too many of my friends died prematurely from lung cancer in their late 50s or early 60s.

There's no nicotine in mj.

Same thing is happening in Ohio ,Ohio has medical but the card cost $250,,than you have to go to a state dispensary with limited selection at high prices.
OR go to Michigan with 15 dispensaries just over the border,show an ID and buy for $7 -$10 ,what cost $30-$32 in Ohio.
I would guess Ohio is losing $100's of $1000's a day in tax money.

Criminalizing weed is no different than prohibition of booze in the early 20th century. And we all know how well that worked out!

Back