Finally someone dumber than meme

Well you were the guy that gave him so much rep in the first place maybe you now realise what a tosser he is?

Jealously will get you no where, timmie.
And you don't just look good in green.

But for everyone's amusement, please show how the amount of rep, has anythiing to do with any of this.

I'll wait, while you clear your thoat.

Jealously will get you no where, timmie.
And you don't just look good in green.

But for everyone's amusement, please show how the amount of rep, has anythiing to do with any of this.

I'll wait, while you clear your thoat.

FCOL! He's still whining about this?????????????

he was from Thailand. I think i've talked about him before.

I would wake up in my room at night and he would be sitting on my floor watching me sleep.

Apparently his family was really important in thailand, and he would always talk about how elite he was. I half believed him cause he did seem to be like the rich foreign kid, he would try to impress me by telling me all that and I was like... dont care.

He was also racist, he hated asians especially. I literally had a convo with him once that went like this.

Him: (not using hyperbole) "I hate asians, they're dirty"
Me: "....."
Me: "YOU'RE ASIAN!!!!"

He was REALLY REALLY weird. I'm actually convinced he was a sociopath. I'll post more about him someday, perhaps on my lacking blog O_o

I didn't catch those thread. Did he think he was some sort of special Asian that didn't fall into the category?

I've met a guy who went to school with my best friend, and is now in the Coast Guard. He too is not proud to be Asian, and will cut you off if you refer to him as Asian, or be like, "whatever..." He is really cool to hang with, but I don't get why he would have that reaction. Who doesn't want to be a math genious, tennis champ, and make more money than white peoplez?

Its called "ASIAN PRIDE" dude!!

I've met a guy who went to school with my best friend, and is now in the Coast Guard. He too is not proud to be Asian, and will cut you off if you refer to him as Asian, or be like, "whatever..." He is really cool to hang with, but I don't get why he would have that reaction. Who doesn't want to be a math genious, tennis champ, and make more money than white peoplez?

Its called "ASIAN PRIDE" dude!!

Well, I honestly think since we're not asian, we wouldn't understand. Personally I don't get why a lot of asian people get their eyes surgically altered. I think they're absolutely gorgeous and get jealous when I see people of other ethnicities with a hint of asian eyes.

I guess its like that for every culture though. There are scandanavians want to be tan, black people that want straight hair (guilty), and asians that want bigger eyes, etc....

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Well, I honestly think since we're not asian, we wouldn't understand. Personally I don't get why a lot of asian people get their eyes surgically altered. I think they're absolutely gorgeous and get jealous when I see people of other ethnicities with a hint of asian eyes.

I guess its like that for every culture though. There are scandanavians want to be tan, black people that want straight hair (guilty), and asians that want bigger eyes, etc....

I want brown skin, and that cool ass long black native american hair.

Topspin, like other midgets, wants to be taller.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to give up being white, mostly because its comfortable to be in the dominant culture, but it is increasingly unhip to be white... :cool:

Back