Finally someone dumber than meme

*sigh*

A) this is completely unfunny
B) it doesn't even work well because quoting someone doesn't even sell the idea that you edited their post, it just doesn't work.

Find something new O_O

Actually, I kind of like having him follow me around when I'm poking the hive. Its a nice reminder of crazy, dumb, and obsessed they all are just in case someone thinks I'm being a little too harsh on them.

So, go ahead....USF, keep reminding everyone about how you're pretending to ignore me. Its really working. I mean, like when I get off this thread, I'm going to totally cry and marvel at how you've put me in my proverbial place....*sniff sniff....

*sigh*

A) this is completely unfunny
B) it doesn't even work well because quoting someone doesn't even sell the idea that you edited their post, it just doesn't work.

Find something new O_O

But it keeps me from getting into trouble.
So what's the problem??

Especially after some of the stuff you've tried to do. :cof1:

homer_facepalm.jpg

for the record this happened to my foreign roommate. He had 14000 dollars (and no i'm not making this up and dividing the original stories number by ten so SHUT UP), and he gave it to a psychic so that she could burn the evil out of his life. he was FUCCCKED UP.

Dumb.Ass.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Where was he from?

Dumb.Ass.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Where was he from?

he was from Thailand. I think i've talked about him before.

I would wake up in my room at night and he would be sitting on my floor watching me sleep.

Apparently his family was really important in thailand, and he would always talk about how elite he was. I half believed him cause he did seem to be like the rich foreign kid, he would try to impress me by telling me all that and I was like... dont care.

He was also racist, he hated asians especially. I literally had a convo with him once that went like this.

Him: (not using hyperbole) "I hate asians, they're dirty"
Me: "....."
Me: "YOU'RE ASIAN!!!!"

He was REALLY REALLY weird. I'm actually convinced he was a sociopath. I'll post more about him someday, perhaps on my lacking blog O_o

Back