Finally someone dumber than meme

I blame the Bush minded people. Bush is just a figurehead.
I figure that the world would be better of without all those who voted for Bush in the 2004 presidential primary.
In other words, you figure the world would be better off with Republicans, right?

sigh, is right..still no excuse, but I'll give ya a pass, this time..:cool:

And I will apoloigize somewhat. I did not realize you were as thin skinned as it turned out. You need to be able to take it as well as you dish it out.

And I will apoloigize somewhat. I did not realize you were as thin skinned as it turned out. You need to be able to take it as well as you dish it out.

Oh hell ya, I've started threads with your damn name on it, you betcha..
now that I think about it, you know where you can shove that half assed apology and choke on it...there, did I live up to your judgment...twerp

Meme...USC...can't you see what's going on here?

Looks like you crazy kids are in love but are afraid to give in to your feelings.

Meme...USC...can't you see what's going on here?

Looks like you crazy kids are in love but are afraid to give in to your feelings.

get real..
I wouldn't know which personality to chose from and I like REAL men..not some wuss that has to go around starting dumb threads about women just to uplift themselves..

they are both married...are you accusing them of the sin of adulation?....

Would you expect anything else from an agent of the devil?

Mind you, apart from the fact that neither of them are actually married that's a great point.

Last edited:
Would you expect anything else from an agent of the devil?

Nah, USC's not that evil.

no I'm divorced, but because of men like Usc, I prefer to stay single...:)

Hey, don't give like that. Move someplace better, if need be. A few of years ago Rush advised a woman to move to Ohio from NJ. She called back a year later or so, and was recently married and happy. This may be his biggest success to date.

Nah, USC's not that evil.

Hey, don't give like that. Move someplace better, if need be. A few of years ago Rush advised a woman to move to Ohio from NJ. She called back a year later or so, and was recently married and happy. This may be his biggest success to date.

One question for you Three.

Have you ever seen 'The Graduate'?

Oh hell ya, I've started threads with your damn name on it, you betcha..
now that I think about it, you know where you can shove that half assed apology and choke on it...there, did I live up to your judgment...twerp

He's hung the cat, kicked the dog, and beat his wife. Not much left to do but find some conservative women to harrangue on a political message board he hangs out on day in and day out.

I wouldn't take it too seriously. No one else does. :gives:

He's hung the cat, kicked the dog, and beat his wife. Not much left to do but find some conservative women to harrangue on a political message board he hangs out on day in and day out.

I wouldn't take it too seriously. No one else does. :gives:

I'm just given him the beating he deserves..maybe he'll think twice the next time he wants to tangle with a conservative woman...:cof1:

Back