Finally someone dumber than meme

Nah, meme is dumber than all parties involved in this story.

1) No way meme has the intellectual capacity to pull off any kind of scheme
2) If she were one of the idiots who gave them the money, meme would be the dumbass still waiting to get it back.

So, usc I disagree, you have not succeeded in finding someone dumber than meme. She still remains the standard by which stupidity is to be measured. You came close though.

Oh goody, here comes the gang led by the tuna to blaa blaa blaa belch..

LOL, 'gang'. Yes, another fine example of meme's dumbwittedness. One person responding to a post is suddenly a gang. Nevermind the fact that within 10 minutes of my posts: Yurt, USF, and you show up.

awww, what's the matter, it pains you for someone here to have a few who will stick up for them against the gang of haters, mockers, and just pretty much darn right ugly people.

modaff.jpg

awww, what's the matter, it pains you for someone here to have a few who will stick up for them against the gang of haters, mockers, and just pretty much darn right ugly people.

Perhaps you can elaborate meme. What 'gang' decended when I posted? Or are you under the impression that one person constitutes a gang?

for the record this happened to my foreign roommate. He had 14000 dollars (and no i'm not making this up and dividing the original stories number by ten so SHUT UP), and he gave it to a psychic so that she could burn the evil out of his life. he was FUCCCKED UP.

for the record this happened to my foreign roommate. He had 14000 dollars (and no i'm not making this up and dividing the original stories number by ten so SHUT UP), and he gave it to a psychic so that she could burn the evil out of his life. he was FUCCCKED UP.

He has since found God and straightened his life out?

Back