Fire Mountain

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
VLPgpuO.jpg

It's nice to know how the 1%ers wile away their time, living in their Ivory Towers, telling everyone else how to live.

I'm a wage earner, not a capital owning parasite.

Hardly 1% anyway

Don't try to smoke me.

lol: "Just got a Note 9! The stylus is so nice."
Jack; See, while CentCom is placing snipers to mow down unsuspecting asylum seekers, Republican operatives are actively suppressing voters, and White Nationalists are killing off our people ... the 1%ers like yourself are Christmas shopping early for the best deals. So Revealing!

"The Galaxy Note 9 is really expensive, with a starting price of $1,000 for the 128GB version. If you want to bump that your storage to 512GB, be ready to shell out $1,250 before tax."

Don't try to smoke me.

Jack; See, while CentCom is placing snipers to mow down unsuspecting asylum seekers, Republican operatives are actively suppressing voters, and White Nationalists are killing off our people ... the 1%ers like yourself are Christmas shopping early for the best deals. So Revealing!

"The Galaxy Note 9 is really expensive, with a starting price of $1,000 for the 128GB version. If you want to bump that your storage to 512GB, be ready to shell out $1,250 before tax."

LOL. What the hell are your political positions? I can't quite pin you down.

I mean a smartphone is like a mandatory item in the world of today. Most people don't buy ones that have a value of less than $500. I'm upper middle class so, yeah, I buy a flagship phone. A flagship IPhone, which many posters on here have, is like the same price.

I bought my on credit anyway.

I mean a smartphone is like a mandatory item in the world of today. Most people don't buy ones that have a value of less than $500. I'm upper middle class so, yeah, I buy a flagship phone. A flagship IPhone, which many posters on here have, is like the same price.

I bought my on credit anyway.

Please, don't flaunt your ability to get credit, it's so Elitist.

Don't try to smoke me.

Rather have a One Plus 6T or a Huawei P20 Pro. The Note 10 is rumoured to be a big hitter, so may be worth the wait.

Rather have a One Plus 6T or a Huawei P20 Pro. The Note 10 is rumoured to be a big hitter, so may be worth the wait.

So true, Havana. But 'Conspicuous Consumption' is Watermark's middle name. As he sits down there at Starbucks, sipping his Latte with all the other Nobs, why should he be shunned because of an outdated smartphone?

So true, Havana. But 'Conspicuous Consumption' is Watermark's middle name. As he sits down there at Starbucks, sipping his Latte with all the other Nobs, why should he be shunned because of an outdated smartphone?

To be fair, he didn't have a pot to piss in until he got a job in Washington DC.

You can tell that I'm not a 1%er by the Windows Phone 10 that I still use. Just waiting for the bros in Redmond to finally pull the plug sometime next year, and then I will probably grab a Google Pixel, or something.

Owning a Windows Phone probably does make me part of the .00000000000001% :cof1:

To be fair, he didn't have a pot to piss in until he got a job in Washington DC.

Does he live in Georgetown like all the other Toadies, or does he live outside the Beltway, Park, and take the Metro into town? (Now, on the plus side, I heard the ratio of women to men is 9 to 1, so he has a chance at finding a girlfriend, ... I guess)

Does he live in Georgetown like all the other Toadies, or does he live outside the Beltway, Park, and take the Metro into town? (Now, on the plus side, I heard the ratio of women to men is 9 to 1, so he has a chance at finding a girlfriend, ... I guess)

LOL. A guy I worked with lived on MacArthur and it took him longer to get to work on the Hill than it did for me commuting in from Lake Accotink. DC commutes are very strange like that.

Back