Fire Mountain

Don't try to smoke me.

lol: "Just got a Note 9! The stylus is so nice."
Jack; See, while CentCom is placing snipers to mow down unsuspecting asylum seekers, Republican operatives are actively suppressing voters, and White Nationalists are killing off our people ... the 1%ers like yourself are Christmas shopping early for the best deals. So Revealing!

"The Galaxy Note 9 is really expensive, with a starting price of $1,000 for the 128GB version. If you want to bump that your storage to 512GB, be ready to shell out $1,250 before tax."

jealous poor person alert ^

I mean a smartphone is like a mandatory item in the world of today. Most people don't buy ones that have a value of less than $500. I'm upper middle class so, yeah, I buy a flagship phone. A flagship IPhone, which many posters on here have, is like the same price.

I bought my on credit anyway.

this post makes me so happy. gone are the days of watermark being blown away at my 500 dollar chair or however much it cost. watermark has joined the finer society (where I reside). he is now a capitalist. pretty soon he too will hate the takers :)

money corrupts all. we have our tentacles up his bunghole now. it wont be long now.

DQXRv2G.jpg

no one wants to see your diarrhea art. no way would this make it on my refrigerator. sorry wm

Does he live in Georgetown like all the other Toadies, or does he live outside the Beltway, Park, and take the Metro into town? (Now, on the plus side, I heard the ratio of women to men is 9 to 1, so he has a chance at finding a girlfriend, ... I guess)

He commutes in by train I believe, I wish him well.

He commutes in by train I believe, I wish him well.

Commuting is not bad. If you are from out of town, like me, driving around DC is a real headache. All kinds of 'wagon wheels' and one way streets, plus all kinds of streets are blocked off for 'security'.
Supposedly, DC was laid out to confuse the British. It confuses the British AND the Americans. Lots of Free shit to do though, that's kind of nice.

Commuting is not bad. If you are from out of town, like me, driving around DC is a real headache. All kinds of 'wagon wheels' and one way streets, plus all kinds of streets are blocked off for 'security'.
Supposedly, DC was laid out to confuse the British. It confuses the British AND the Americans. Lots of Free shit to do though, that's kind of nice.

I was on a business trip to US Sprint back in the early 90s and hired a car to drive around, used mostly to drive from the hotel in Rockville to Silver Springs and Reston. Didn't try to drive in DC, used the subway instead.

I was on a business trip to US Sprint back in the early 90s and hired a car to drive around, used mostly to drive from the hotel in Rockville to Silver Springs and Reston. Didn't try to drive in DC, used the subway instead.

Yeah. Smart idea. Me and the wife were the standard tourists and took the Metro into town after parking in a Commuter Lot. We'd buy Tickets for this 'Get On-Get Off' Bus. They would have a handful of Buses that would drive in a continuous loop of Destinations where you could 'Hop Off' and go see something (Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Castle, etc.). It was pretty convenient. I think I stayed in the 'Spy Museum' the longest, it was housed in the previous 'Communist Party USA' building. We lucked out and hit it right at 'Cherry Blossom' time, LOTS of pink color everywhere.

Try driving a tractor trailer in DC...

Yeah. Smart idea. Me and the wife were the standard tourists and took the Metro into town after parking in a Commuter Lot. We'd buy Tickets for this 'Get On-Get Off' Bus. They would have a handful of Buses that would drive in a continuous loop of Destinations where you could 'Hop Off' and go see something (Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Smithsonian Castle, etc.). It was pretty convenient. I think I stayed in the 'Spy Museum' the longest, it was housed in the previous 'Communist Party USA' building. We lucked out and hit it right at 'Cherry Blossom' time, LOTS of pink color everywhere.

Did end up driving on the Beltway in Chevy Chase for a bit, they were widening back then. Fuck knows how many lanes it has now?

Did end up driving on the Beltway in Chevy Chase for a bit, they were widening back then. Fuck knows how many lanes it has now?

I drove into DC around midnight, thinking my wife would love seeing Washington at night ... BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!
I got lost, she couldn't read a map, there's no street signs, WTF.
After about two hours I finally just followed a main road (I think it was Massachusetts Ave.) out of town.
What a fucking nightmare, it's like they STILL are trying to make it as confusing as heck to get around.
Somebody should take these mother fuckers to Las Vegas and show them what a 'tourist city' is suppose to look like. BIG, WELL LIT, STREET SIGNS.

I'm not really going to comment much about my living situation, I'm much more nervous about giving out personal information like that now

Back