Fire Mountain

Hmmm I think I figured out why I can't draw straight lines. In my pencil grip, I was using the wrist to do all my drawing and handwriting. This is what kids usually do actually, having a proper pencil grip but relying on the wrist to do everything is like the last stage of developing an appropriate grip, and I just stuck there. I never learned to make the fine movements with my fingers and large movements with my upper body. The wrist isn't very accurate so you get little scribbles like that. Actually it's also pretty painful to the wrist too. Oh well.

Yup. It even has a Flip Top lid on top for storing stationary supplies. It's a great desk but weighs a bloody ton and is a royal pain to move. But the point Grind was trying to make was not about bragging about paying $500 for a chair. Most good quality wood desk have chairs in that price range. Nothing special. It's just when he posted that he paid $500 for nice chair Skidmark has a melt down about elitist capitalist and how he was going to send them all to reeducation camp.

What about the moving supplies, where do you put them?

Nothing wrong with being able to afford the newest toys.

I probably could- but just don't.

I'm a cheap-ass that lets others buy them first when they cost the most, and then when the price more than cuts in half just after a few months- I may go down and buy one! LOL!

Back