Fire Mountain

bro u jelly?

No, I just feel that this modern day obsession with cell phones is illustrative of what a bunch of shallow minded simpletons society is becoming.

Mindless robot consumers who sit up on their hind legs and beg like poodles every time a new model of phone hits the market so they can go stand in line to piss their money away on it because it has a slightly bigger or higher resolution screen or plays today's crappy shit that passes for music a little bit better than the last model.

Blah, blah, blah.

a99687_walk-text_2.gif

Fucking generation of idiots.

Last edited:
I seriously can't believe this conversation got so derailed because I mentioned my phone

I'll avoid doing that in the future because apparently people fight over that shit like a bunch of dogs after a bone

:palm:

Watermark: "Just got a Note 9! The stylus is so nice. I always thought it was a useless feature but I love it."
Jack: I thought the WHOLE conversation WAS about your fucking phone? And that ... that ... that Van Gogh 'painting' you produced. (And of course that cunt, Havana Moon chiming in)

What's so "funny" (in an eye-rolling kind of way) is that right-wingers are the ones who bitch and moan about how the reason why they have a hard time making ends meet is because they pay too much in taxes. Then they brag about wasting their money on overpriced crap they can't really afford, like $1200 phones, over-sized gas guzzling pickup trucks, boats, jet skis for their spoiled brat kids, etc, etc, etc.

None of which they even need.

There are plenty of smart phones and even old school flip phones that would more than adequately fulfill all their communication needs, more moderately priced and fuel efficient trucks that would adequately handle all their work and hauling needs and less expensive junk for their spoiled kids.

But right-wingers tend to be the kind of people who (paraphrasing the late, great Jim Croce) "...like to wear their diamond rings up under everybody's nose"

With so many reasons to not take anything right-wingers say seriously, they keep on adding more.

Poor person alert woo woo woo poor person alert weeee oooo weeee oooo

I seriously can't believe this conversation got so derailed because I mentioned my phone

I'll avoid doing that in the future because apparently people fight over that shit like a bunch of dogs after a bone

This is what liberals always sound like watermark. Perpetually jealous and bitter because they are life failures.

No, I just feel that this modern day obsession with cell phones is illustrative of what a bunch of shallow minded simpletons society is becoming.

Mindless robot consumers who sit up on their hind legs and beg like poodles every time a new model of phone hits the market so they can go stand in line to piss their money away on it because it has a slightly bigger or higher resolution screen or plays today's crappy shit that passes for music a little bit better than the last model.

Blah, blah, blah.

Fucking generation of idiots.

sheeple.png

Doesn't your cheap phone has Google?

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/quim

(sigh) I don't want to brag, but I have a $40 Samsung 'flip phone' that I pay $100 a year to talk on. It has a camera, but I don't know how to use it. I rarely carry it, I'm afraid someone might call me. I do carry it when I go out of town though. It comes in handy at times. Like, during the 2008/2009 Great Recession, I was in Canada (outside Toronto) and I was able to buy stock as prices tumbled.

This is what liberals always sound like watermark. Perpetually jealous and bitter because they are life failures.

Will you please post a picture of your $500 chair. In fact, please start a separate thread about it. Include a 'Watermark like' narrative about how wonderful it is. :)

Will you please post a picture of your $500 chair. In fact, please start a separate thread about it. Include a 'Watermark like' narrative about how wonderful it is. :)

It’s an old thread from a long time ago. Can’t be bothered right now, but it’s funny

(sigh) I don't want to brag, but I have a $40 Samsung 'flip phone' that I pay $100 a year to talk on. It has a camera, but I don't know how to use it. I rarely carry it, I'm afraid someone might call me. I do carry it when I go out of town though. It comes in handy at times. Like, during the 2008/2009 Great Recession, I was in Canada (outside Toronto) and I was able to buy stock as prices tumbled.

Sounds like you're more intelligent than the rest of these phone-zombies around here.

Back