Fire Mountain

LOL, I am very aware of that.

Some (many) of the Shareholding Class own the S&P 500 Index fund (500 biggest American Companies). Some (many) own the 'Total Stock Market' Index fund (about 5,000 American stocks on the NYSE). Others (many) own the 'Total World Stock' Index fund (about 8,000 stocks from around the world). So, just about anything you buy, the Shareholding Class is getting a cut of the action.

You can see how the 'Shareholding Class' is also the 'Donor Class' when it comes to Promoting their Agents (Congress).

Also just to point out, the 128gb version of the Note 9 is $999. Exactly the same price as the Iphone X. Unfortunately the price of flagships seems to be heading up and $1000 is the new normal. Tbh this is probably the last phone I'm going to get at this price point, I don't really need a feature set greater than this.

My ancient S7 still does everything I need with a fantastic camera to boot.

I like them, he has an eye for colour.

I'm a web designer by profession so color is really important to me... that's why I'm working on this stuff, it's a way to experiment with color schemes and see how to make things blend together. Of course I can't draw actual figures worth shit, you'll have to forgive me for that. The figures are just a bunch of smudges.

My company is a really nice one and I love my boss and coworkers. But it's also a small company with little room to move up. Tbh I've probably stayed here too long as it is, I just don't like changing things.

Living a pleasant Life and enjoying your surroundings is a reward unto itself. Most guys need a woman to complete themselves. I hope you're doing well in that department. :)

(If you're doing TOO well, you may NEVER settle down)

I *really* hate looking for jobs too. I hate talking to strangers on the phone, especially like having to bear my soul to strangers. Most of the posters here probably remember the period when I was looking for a job, it was not a good time for me. It would suck to get a new job and hate my boss and coworkers. But with web design experience I know I can make more money than I'm making.

I *really* hate looking for jobs too. I hate talking to strangers on the phone, especially like having to bear my soul to strangers. Most of the posters here probably remember the period when I was looking for a job, it was not a good time for me. It would suck to get a new job and hate my boss and coworkers. But with web design experience I know I can make more money than I'm making.

Cisco are looking for good web designers in Cambridge MS, you should apply. My son goes there regularly and says they are always recruiting.

I used to work for T-Mobile and always got the latest phones for free. Sadly I have to pay for them now. I will probably buy a new one in Thailand or Vietnam.

BN-UY937_2lStY_M_20170906124731.jpg

Which one are you?

What would happen if they found out you're stealing phones from work?

I seriously can't believe this conversation got so derailed because I mentioned my phone

I'll avoid doing that in the future because apparently people fight over that shit like a bunch of dogs after a bone

Back