Florida's Schedule

Not so fast friend, you guys lost a bowl game recently we haven't. Now if you beat BAMA like you should, lsu is #2

Like they should? Funny, the rest of the world is saying its going to be a tough game between two top programs. I say it decides the NC without the BCS being involved.

Like they should? Funny, the rest of the world is saying its going to be a tough game between two top programs. I say it decides the NC without the BCS being involved.

I don't dissagree the winner will likely have an easier time the next game.

Not so fast friend, you guys lost a bowl game recently we haven't. Now if you beat BAMA like you should, lsu is #2

Florida has won the BCS in 2 of the last 3 years (both since LSU's last) and have won their last 22 games. There aren't many folks out there(living outside of La.) who would say LSU is the "TOP" BCS program. I don't deny it's a fine program, but let's also not forget 'Bama, and, for what its worth, they're all 3 in a league that has won 5 of 11 BCS Championships, but "TOP" is too heady an adjective.

Last edited:
My predictions for BCS matchings in 2.5 hours

matchups I'd like to see

NCG - Bama vs Texas (duh)
Rose Bowl - OSU vs Oregon (another duh)
Sugar Bowl - Florida vs Iowa
Fiesta Bowl - Cincinnati vs TCU
Orange Bowl - Georgia Tech vs Boise State

Who they will probably choose

NGG Bama vs Texas
Rose OSU vs Oregon
Sugar Florida vs Cincinnati
Fiesta Iowa vs Boise St
Orange Ga Tech vs TCU.

I like the TCU vs Cincinnati as it matches up two undefeated and the winner would have an argument about being champs but the Fiesta Bowl won't have the cajones to do it because they'll be to afraid of losing money.

My predictions for BCS matchings in 2.5 hours

matchups I'd like to see

NCG - Bama vs Texas (duh)
Rose Bowl - OSU vs Oregon (another duh)
Sugar Bowl - Florida vs Iowa
Fiesta Bowl - Cincinnati vs TCU
Orange Bowl - Georgia Tech vs Boise State

Who they will probably choose

NGG Bama vs Texas
Rose OSU vs Oregon
Sugar Florida vs Cincinnati
Fiesta Iowa vs Boise St
Orange Ga Tech vs TCU.

I like the TCU vs Cincinnati as it matches up two undefeated and the winner would have an argument about being champs but the Fiesta Bowl won't have the cajones to do it because they'll be to afraid of losing money.

I wanted to see Nebraska win so we could play Cincy for the NC.

And how it really is.
Oregon against Ohio State in the Rose Bowl;
Iowa against Georgia Tech in the Orange;
Florida against Cincinnati in the Sugar and
TCU against Boise State in the Fiesta.

Florida has won the BCS in 2 of the last 3 years (both since LSU's last) and have won their last 22 games. There aren't many folks out there(living outside of La.) who would say LSU is the "TOP" BCS program. I don't deny it's a fine program, but let's also not forget 'Bama, and, for what its worth, they're all 3 in a league that has won 5 of 11 BCS Championships, but "TOP" is too heady an adjective.
I'm vastly more impressed by Florida's SEC championships then their mythical BCS National Championships. College football has never, ever had a legitimate national champion.

I'm vastly more impressed by Florida's SEC championships then their mythical BCS National Championships. College football has never, ever had a legitimate national champion.

Ya takes what ya gets. Until there's better it's all we've got. Football is not the kind of game that could have a Sweet Sixteen and a Final Four unless those poor guys would be playing into March. It's too long a season and too physical a sport. How many players would a team need to cover for injuries in so long a season?......and then there are classes too.

the only non legitimate one I can think of is when Miam got robbed by OSU on the fantom interference call.

Of course you think LSU's raping Of OhioSlow was not real. Down here we know that beatdown was real and you haven't yet recovered from it.:good4u:

Ya takes what ya gets. Until there's better it's all we've got. Football is not the kind of game that could have a Sweet Sixteen and a Final Four unless those poor guys would be playing into March. It's too long a season and too physical a sport. How many players would a team need to cover for injuries in so long a season?......and then there are classes too.
OH that's complete non-sense. They all ready do football playoff in Div II and III. Read the Wetzel link above.

the only non legitimate one I can think of is when Miam got robbed by OSU on the fantom interference call.

Of course you think LSU's raping Of OhioSlow was not real. Down here we know that beatdown was real and you haven't yet recovered from it.:good4u:
LSWho? Oh yea, that's the team that's going to be playing the Northwestern mildcats in the Midas Muffler who gives a shit bowl, right? :pke:

Ahhhhh smelling those roses all ready! :)

Update, Ya'll will be getting ass raped by the Nitney Lions. LOL

Last edited:
Back