For Dixie: Common Sense

Is all this proving that women have no common sense ?
Or perhaps that common women have no sense ?

I am now running for cover....

eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Darla!!!!!!!!!

You win!

LOL

I'm laughing so hard over this thread.

I'm starting to feel sorry for poor anyoldiron though, who tried to start a serious thread, and ended up with "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Penis"

LOL

I'm starting to feel sorry for poor anyoldiron though, who tried to start a serious thread, and ended up with "The Proper Care and Feeding of a Penis"
I haven't laughed at a thread so hard in a long time. Seriously I think there might have been snot bubbles involved!

LOL

we did run on here :orang: and hijack his thread :hij:

sorry AOI!

I'm starting to feel sorry for poor anyoldiron though, who tried to start a serious thread...

Yeah, a serious thread about how Einstein told us all to abandon common sense.... I feel sorry for poor Arnold too!

And D & T, I hate to break it to ya like this, but Care has 'first dibs' on me. But hey, if it doesn't work out (which it doesn't usually, with me and liberal women) I promise I will give you both an equal shot!

Would you prefer mud or jello wrestling? :tongout:

I'm starting to feel sorry for poor anyoldiron though, who tried to start a serious thread...
And D & T, I hate to break it to ya like this, but Care has 'first dibs' on me. ..............

That's not what you said last night.

Well that's because you charmed me with that brown sugar and black magic, then you shook that ghetto booty in my face and put me in a trance, I was totally helpless and vulnerable! You need to be careful with that thang, gir'frien!
:sexy:

I'm f'ing speechless.

See how thos Bama boys will treat ya, get a hillbilly feller, ladies always come first with us, and second, and third....

Well that's because you charmed me with that brown sugar and black magic, then you shook that ghetto booty in my face and put me in a trance, I was totally helpless and vulnerable! You need to be careful with that thang, gir'frien!
:sexy:

Dixie, don't be gettin' all heterosexual on me! You can't keep pretending, and living a lie!

You know I'm expecting you later on today for that "massage"

Back