For those who bash England constantly

Konono

Verified User
Without England, the USA would not be what it is today.

That is not to say they are 100% responsible, but we would not be America without England.

That said, USA is number one country in world.

:dealwithit:

I like to badmouth the monarchy, and any criticism they level at us. Otherwise, I am a big Anglophile, as it is my cultural heritage (not the Czech Republic, Slovenia, Greece, Ireland, Doucheland, or Native Americans from whom I am descended). Oh, yeah, and fuck the Church of England.

Legion Fag is simply trolling Tom, probably trying to goad him into a Rule 12 violation.

Poor Legion Fag desperate for attention. But this does keep him off the streets away from normal people.

I'm roughly 65% engscoire so I'm ok with them. And I am related to kings of England (among other places if you're tapped into Plantagonet you're on loads of royal trees).

I'm roughly 65% engscoire so I'm ok with them. And I am related to kings of England (among other places if you're tapped into Plantagonet you're on loads of royal trees).

That's not something to brag about, Racistguy.

Charles+funny+face+ydgynH2JvI4l.jpg

Hey England, thanks for the Writs of Assistance,
The Quartering Act, the Stamp Act, the Boston Massacre,
George the 3rd, and the British East India Company.
Oh yeah, the War of 1812 was a godsend as well.
Did I mention go fuck yourselves?

Also thank you for subjugating black and brown and natuve peoples all over the world.

Last edited:
Hey England thanks for the Beatles, Zeppelin, stones, stoned roses, oasis, sia and Ed Sheran, and Wimbledon.

Sia is from Australia. You could of course also chosen the names below, contrast that with Rune's home country Norway. The only band I can think from there is A-ha!!

Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Muse, The Police, Fleetwood Mac, Elvis Costello, The Who, The Kinks, Queen, David Bowie, Roxy Music, The Clash, Dire Straits, Kate Bush and Blur to name a few.

Last edited:
Sia is from Australia. You could of course also chosen the names below, contrast that with Norway. The only band I can think from there is A-ha!!

Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Muse, The Police, Fleetwood Mac, Elvis Costello, The Who, The Kinks, Queen, David Bowie, Roxy Music, The Clash, Dire Straits, Kate Bush and Blur to name a few.

Good catch, she didn't make it big until hitting the uk music scene

Hey England, thanks for the Writs of Assistance,
The Quartering Act, the Stamp Act, the Boston Massacre,
George the 3rd, and the British East India Company.
Oh yeah, the War of 1812 was a godsend as well.
Did I mention go fuck yourselves?

Also thank you for subjugating black and brown and natuve peoples all over the world.

France, Spain, Portugal, and Holland all did far greater damage across the globe than Britain did. To compare the violations of our English constitutional rights to the abject despotism experienced by most other colonial populations is amusing.

Frankly, as much fun as it is to study the American Revolution, it also makes one shrug a bit to see the Founders get bent over violations of their English constitutional rights when we have long stopped caring about our own Constitution.

France, Spain, Portugal, and Holland all did far greater damage across the globe than Britain did. To compare the violations of our English constitutional rights to the abject despotism experienced by most other colonial populations is amusing.

Frankly, as much fun as it is to study the American Revolution, it also makes one shrug a bit to see the Founders get bent over violations of their English constitutional rights when we have long stopped caring about our own Constitution.

Crispus Attucks and millions of native Americans disagree with your synopsis.

Back