Ford F150 v Toyota Tundra

Except I haven't been proven wrong. Mercedes and other makers with inline engines sell very few cars in the US compared to other makers who use V6 engines. And, in a rear wheel drive car, it's a lot easier to distribute the weight of a V engine towards the rear axle then an inline engine with the same number of cylinders. :)

Except I haven't been proven wrong. Mercedes and other makers with inline engines sell very few cars in the US compared to other makers who use V6 engines. And, in a rear wheel drive car, it's a lot easier to distribute the weight of a V engine towards the rear axle then an inline engine with the same number of cylinders. :)

Seems to work fine to me.

Think of how much better it would be with a V6.

Again, before you railed against foreign cars and here you admit that you bought one. What's up with that?

It's hilarious that when Mercedes makes a performance car under their AMG badge they rely exclusively on V style engines, yet Dune trumps an inline 6 on his grocery-getter car attributing to "awesome weight distribution", and V6 engines in general as an "idiotic design". :)

Again, before you railed against foreign cars and here you admit that you bought one. What's up with that?

V-6 engines suck. It wouldn't be better with a V-6. I bought it because it had an inline 6.

I railed against someone buying a new foreign car.
If I bought a new car, it would be a Volt. (GM)

V-6 engines suck. It wouldn't be better with a V-6. I bought it because it had an inline 6.
And here we go back to the beginning: V6 engines "suck", because you say they do. The only difference now verses earlier is that you have a mountain of evidence that disproves your claim. :)

I railed against someone buying a new foreign car.
If I bought a new car, it would be a Volt. (GM)

Like there is a difference between buying new verses used. :palm:

Talk about a shitty car, here we have the Chevy Volt. Why do you want taxpayers to subsidize your shitty car?

There is a huge difference, moron. If you buy something new, you are affecting commerce in whatever country the item is made in. Not so with a used purchase.

That's untrue. If no one bought used Mercedes cars, the market value of new ones would be much lower. Plus the New car owner likely paid off the balance of his loan with his trade-in value, which you eventually paid for, so you essentially bought some portion of the new car value.

It must suck to be you and have no clue about monetary and finance issues. :)

That's untrue. If no one bought used Mercedes cars, the market value of new ones would be much lower. Plus the New car owner likely paid off the balance of his loan with his trade-in value, which you eventually paid for, so you essentially bought some portion of the new car value.

It must suck to be you and have no clue about monetary and finance issues. :)

No, idiot, I bought it at a customs auction.

Furthermore, you theory is based on an impossible assumption, therefore it is invalid.

No, idiot, I bought it at a customs auction.

Furthermore, you theory is based on an impossible assumption, therefore it is invalid.
It doesn't matter where you bought it. You ended up paying for some portion of the new car value as I stated previously. Funny now you're inventing terms and getting confused.

Back