Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

Jack

Verified User
Forum Alert!
It saddens me that I have to announce ANOTHER Forum Rat is amongst us. ----->Dark Soul.
Yes. It's true. Dark Soul snitched out ol' Jack for a minor infraction.

Now, I have a few theories about this. I'm not sure which carries the most weight.

Forum Alert!
It saddens me that I have to announce ANOTHER Forum Rat is amongst us. ----->Dark Soul.
Yes. It's true. Dark Soul snitched out ol' Jack for a minor infraction.

Now, I have a few theories about this. I'm not sure which carries the most weight.

What was the "minor infraction"? Post it up.

"So what?"

You come to the JPP Family Fun Forum and expect lively exchanges, disagreements, polar opposites. BUT, you end up with Snitches, Rats, and Informants.
This is really a bad reflection on Parental Guidance and Decision Making.

Some jive-ass 'Rule 12b' violation.

(say, where are these Rules posted. I need to see exactly what that thing says)

Jack is back it's been a little boring since you were put in the town square stocks for blasphemy. You should know where the rules are posted you said you read them prior to posting. Anyway welcome back Jack.

"So what?"

You come to the JPP Family Fun Forum and expect lively exchanges, disagreements, polar opposites. BUT, you end up with Snitches, Rats, and Informants.
This is really a bad reflection on Parental Guidance and Decision Making.

Quit your bitching, you whiny ass wimp. You only got 30 days for your THIRD infraction, I got 30 days for my FIRST!

Jack is back it's been a little boring since you were put in the town square stocks for blasphemy. You should know where the rules are posted you said you read them prior to posting. Anyway welcome back Jack.

Yeah. I went back and re-read them. They use 'pedophile', 'child', and 'Minor' interchangeably. So ... 'prepubescent', 'under 14', and 'under 17' all have the same 'meaning'.
My point is more directed at ---> 'Dark Soul'.

Quit your bitching, you whiny ass wimp. You only got 30 days for your THIRD infraction, I got 30 days for my FIRST!
I rest my case....:)
No consistency when it comes to "Interpretation"...or "enforcement"....

it all started when some ass wink righty started claiming Maine man was fucking his son

the site was sooo small at the time it was practically taking over the site with that drama

its a stupid rule and maine man should have never allowed the asshole to get under his skin

I tried to tell him to shrug it off like all the other idiot insults but he couldn't

dumb rule

this site was awesome when there were basically no rules except always link to material that is not yours

no holds barred

Yeah. I went back and re-read them. They use 'pedophile', 'child', and 'Minor' interchangeably. So ... 'prepubescent', 'under 14', and 'under 17' all have the same 'meaning'.
My point is more directed at ---> 'Dark Soul'.

And yet, you still haven't posted the offending post, so we can be the judge of it's severity. If it was no big deal, why are you refusing to post it? I have no choice but to assume you deserved the infraction. It's pretty easy to avoid calling another member a pedophile.

it all started when some ass wink righty started claiming Maine man was fucking his son

the site was sooo small at the time it was practically taking over the site with that drama

its a stupid rule and maine man should have never allowed the asshole to get under his skin

I tried to tell him to shrug it off like all the other idiot insults but he couldn't

dumb rule

this site was awesome when there were basically no rules except always link to material that is not yours

no holds barred

Thanks for the info Evince.

Yeah. Did you see the 'Ban' by Phantasmal? She was actually touching herself as she posted it. 'pretty important' to some is an understatement.

You're full of shit Jack. Take personal responsibility for once in your life. Don't call other members pedos, easy peezy.

I could've welcomed you back if you weren't being such a pussy about this.

Back