Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

I have a couple of those obsessed fans as well- Earl, and Steven VandenMolen.

They go through my list of comments daily, and groan every one of them.

Now that takes a special kind of Attention Whore and Drama Queen to carry something like that out.

But, if that's what it takes to give them a cheap thrill, I suppose it's all good! Because I clearly could care less about the number of groans I get from these Trump Loving idiots.

If Havana Moon and Earl are in fact two posters rather than a two-headed baboon, they go through similar phases from time to time. It takes all sorts to make a world, but I think we could manage better without this sort! :)

If Havana Moon and Earl are in fact two posters rather than a two-headed baboon, they go through similar phases from time to time. It takes all sorts to make a world, but I think we could manage better without this sort! :)

IMHO they are nothing alike.

Havana is obviously intelligent & can clearly argue a point, doesn't go off on trolling & spamming binges & is generally likeable most of the time etc...

earl is kind of sad-the opposite.. Simpleton, dolt, struggles to make a point, & much of the time he does not even have one...

Relies mostly on ass kissing other posters to hopefully back him up & groaning other members out of shear frustration~unable to articulate an argument, muchless even a simple point=GROAN!!! Hitting the GROAN (frustarated) button about sums it up for him...

Perhaps if we had a grunt button he could hit he could & double his vocabulary & contribution.....:|

IMHO they are nothing alike.

Havana is obviously intelligent & can clearly argue a point, doesn't go off on trolling & spamming binges & is generally likeable most of the time etc...

earl is kind of sad-the opposite.. Simpleton, dolt, struggles to make a point, & much of the time he does not even have one...

Relies mostly on ass kissing other posters to hopefully back him up & groaning other members out of shear frustration~unable to articulate an argument, muchless even a simple point=GROAN!!! Hitting the GROAN (frustarated) button about sums it up for him...

Perhaps if we had a grunt button he could hit he could & double his vocabulary & contribution.....:|

I don't see any of Earl's posts. You are, lucky you, not part of any population that serves as Havana Moon's equivalent of Jews of Niggers. If you were, you'd know what a ghastly Nazi shite the sod is.

I don't see any of Earl's posts. You are, lucky you, not part of any population that serves as Havana Moon's equivalent of Jews of Niggers. If you were, you'd know what a ghastly Nazi shite the sod is.

Bill definitely has a much more positive attitude towards the H. Moron than the rest of us, for sure.

I see them, I don't read 98% of them as they are essentially spam..

I learned the knack long ago..

Bill definitely has a much more positive attitude towards the H. Moron than the rest of us, for sure.

Perhaps I do.. It has evolved from my experiences........:)

This will sound weird, but how I found best to describe it.. My view..

I look @ this board/any board as kinda like the neighborhood BBQ, initially everyone is invited then this one or that don't seem to be able to get a long so you stop inviting them/having anything to do w/ them, others are maybe a lil rough around the edges but tolerable & they bring the best beer:dunno: :) Other couple has a pool. :) others are the life of the party etc etc etc.......

Similar to a family gathering~you bring some tolerance & sprinkle it on the potato salad & hope it works.:rofl2:

Also I find that getting to know most(not all) ppl the more you tend to like them-not see them as some enemy & MORE WILLING TO SEE THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY....... We are all coming from different places, different backgrounds etc etc etc...... That we should all come to the same conclusions is kinda nuts IMHO

Back