Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

I dunno. Compared with most of the Nazis here, and on a good day, he shows glimmers of intelligence - and I put quite as few of the nutters to silence as a matter of mental hygiene.

I NEVER put people on 'Ignore'. My whole reason for coming here is to hear everyone's point of view. But, in the case of DS, I have to look after my own existence here first. Next stop for Ol' Jack, 60 Days Hard Labor. I was FORCED to put that cheese-eating, Forum Rat, Dark Snitch, on 'Ignore'!

Thank You for this information. I was forced to put Dark Snitch on 'Ignore'. (something I never do)

Something to watch out for- USFreedom911. I have never ruled them out as another snitch and troublemaker here in this forum.

Fair warning! Trust me, something is not normal about that person!

Something to watch out for- USFreedom911. I have never ruled them out as another snitch and troublemaker here in this forum.

Fair warning! Trust me, something is not normal about that person!

Uh, yeah.
Full Disclosure. USF has become an obsessed Fan, follows Jack around asking "Can I have your Baby?".
I actually went to the 'Ignore' area to put USF on 'Ignore' because he has become unhinged.
While I was there, Dark Snitch came to mind and I added him too.

I've never had an Obsessed Fan before, it's kind of a Compliment. :)

Uh, yeah.
Full Disclosure. USF has become an obsessed Fan, follows Jack around asking "Can I have your Baby?".
I actually went to the 'Ignore' area to put USF on 'Ignore' because he has become unhinged.

I have a couple of those obsessed fans as well- Earl, and Steven VandenMolen.

They go through my list of comments daily, and groan every one of them.

Now that takes a special kind of Attention Whore and Drama Queen to carry something like that out.

But, if that's what it takes to give them a cheap thrill, I suppose it's all good! Because I clearly could care less about the number of groans I get from these Trump Loving idiots.

I NEVER put people on 'Ignore'. My whole reason for coming here is to hear everyone's point of view. But, in the case of DS, I have to look after my own existence here first. Next stop for Ol' Jack, 60 Days Hard Labor. I was FORCED to put that cheese-eating, Forum Rat, Dark Snitch, on 'Ignore'!

Uh, yeah.

sounds like the mods didn't approve of your responses.....

Did you mean Gods instead of Mods? LOL!

Well, the first one was a little bit of a stretch. A mod said I accused him of lying which he said was a violation of the rules.

But the 2nd time I threatened to post a facebook picture of one of the members, which was clearly a violation. I didn't do it, but I threatened to do it. So, I was a bad boy the 2nd time around.

But, in my defense I was just trying to prove that the new member was a well known troll from several other forums that permanently banned her.. After I called her out, we have never seen from her again.

Well, the first one was a little bit of a stretch. A mod said I accused him of lying which he said was a violation of the rules.

But the 2nd time I threatened to post a facebook picture of one of the members, which was clearly a violation. I didn't do it, but I threatened to do it. So, I was a bad boy the 2nd time around.

But, in my defense I was just trying to prove that the new member was a well known troll from several other forums that permanently banned her.. After I called her out, we have never seen from her again.

Who was it?

dickhead once, dickhead twice.....dickhead always......

Back