Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

Anton Chekhov - noted 19th century author, playwright, and humanitarian.

Pavel Chekhov - 23rd century fake Russian guy with terrible, contrived Russian accent (but next to Spock, actually is my favorite Star Trek character).

Well, I was close.

Yes, because you're forced to pay taxes. If you weren't -- then what?

Nice that you admit that taxation is by force. "At the point of a gun, under threat of prison time."

If I wasn't forced to pay 40 or 50% of my income to the government? I would only pay for the services that I use, of course. With the additional income available to me I'd save more, spend more, and donate more to my church.

We have a new voluntary toll road here, I77 north of Charlotte. Two or more lanes are non-toll, and one or two more are toll, the fee varies based on delays in the "free" lanes. I always take the toll lanes because I hate being in traffic.

Nice that you admit that taxation is by force. "At the point of a gun, under threat of prison time."

If I wasn't forced to pay 40 or 50% of my income to the government? I would only pay for the services that I use, of course. With the additional income available to me I'd save more, spend more, and donate more to my church.

We have a new voluntary toll road here, I77 north of Charlotte. Two or more lanes are non-toll, and one or two more are toll, the fee varies based on delays in the "free" lanes. I always take the toll lanes because I hate being in traffic.

Pay your taxes,and STFU

No problem, I can really empathize. After I had the ruptured aneurysm, I joined a Yahoo group for survivors. Another guy who had had the SA hemorrhage related how he had to go through the same thing with that agonizing pain -- in our case it was caused by the free blood circulating through the cerebrospinal fluid and irritating the root nerves as it did so. The pain began in my shoulders/arms and eventually worked its way down the trunk to both legs. If he hadn't told how long it lasted (months) and said that eventually it resolved, I think I might have been suicidal. It was far worse than the year-long headache for sure. I wish I could take away your pain.

Are you seeing a pain management physician as well as your surgeon/primary doc? Has anyone discussed a spinal cord stimuclator?

I have been so remiss in not replying sooner. Your post changed my entire attitude. Just as a stranger on a Yahoo forum gave you hope, you did the same for me! Unfortunately, my affected right leg collapsed from under me, and I fractured my right ankle.

Yes, this is the worst summer of my life, but you made it better. Thank you so much!

Forum Alert!
It saddens me that I have to announce ANOTHER Forum Rat is amongst us. ----->Dark Soul.
Yes. It's true. Dark Soul snitched out ol' Jack for a minor infraction.

Now, I have a few theories about this. I'm not sure which carries the most weight.

I've been banned twice- Both times after responding to a Dark Soul comment!

He/She/It's a 3 holer- Has a Big mouth- is a Pussy- and an Asshole!

I have been so remiss in not replying sooner. Your post changed my entire attitude. Just as a stranger on a Yahoo forum gave you hope, you did the same for me! Unfortunately, my affected right leg collapsed from under me, and I fractured my right ankle.

Yes, this is the worst summer of my life, but you made it better. Thank you so much!

I'm glad for that, but not for your fractured ankle. It's past time for things to turn around for you, eh? ((hugs))

I've been banned twice- Both times after responding to a Dark Soul comment!

He/She/It's a 3 holer- Has a Big mouth- is a Pussy- and an Asshole!

Thank You for this information. I was forced to put Dark Snitch on 'Ignore'. (something I never do)

Thank You for this information. I was forced to put Dark Snitch on 'Ignore'. (something I never do)

I dunno. Compared with most of the Nazis here, and on a good day, he shows glimmers of intelligence - and I put quite a few of the nutters to silence as a matter of mental hygiene.

Last edited:
Back