Forum Alert! ... Forum Alert! ...

6,000 :rofl2: how many of those do you have??

I prefer to hike above that, especially this time of year.... Weather is great @ 10,000ft +

I have never shoveled snow....... If it did snow here I would not leave the house as most struggle in the first rain, snow would be like driving in a pinball machine...

Freedumb to shovel snow??? Where in the shithole do you live???

I can't think of anything they have we don't.:dunno: warm water full of sharks??

We have machines called "snow throwers". Makes light work out of it.

I'm referring to freedom from excessive, oppressive government of course. California state government sucks. Why do you hate freedom so much?

I'm referring to freedom from excessive, oppressive government of course. California state government sucks. Why do you hate freedom so much?

is that why we are soooo successful?

you hate success

I use to work in outside sales in Northern Calif. I had Reno/Tahoe west to the est bay, north to Reading & south Visalia- YUGE territory.. Lots of driving but no snow..

When I had to go over the hill I waited til I had a clear week, run up party, I mean work as well & be down in 3 days.. I have actually never driven in more than an inch or two, although black ice is a problem when going up in winter, even on decent days as you know....

You need to get rid of that Prius and get yourself a nice 4WD or AWD vehicle. I have no problem driving in snow.

Our mt have snow year round....... THose are hills.......... You can diss Calif all you like, go vacation in Mississippi.............

still_water_lake_tahoe.jpg

case_4_of_6large1.jpg

Beautiful!

I said I didn't care who turned me in, just questioning why I got 30 days for my first, Trumpet gets 7 for his first and Jack got 30 for his third.
I don't expect an answer, but the bias is obvious with the 3 cases mentioned.

I got banned for a rule that is NOT WRITTEN IN THE RULES

freedom from high taxes

where is that in the constitution idiot ?

Oh and who gets to decide WHAT IS TOO HIGH?

you are a brainwashed idiot the corporations has created with Fox "news" help

the taxes here are NOT too high

you are just too stupid to know how to calculate the benefit ( which includes financial benefit)

of the California tax rates.

Now let me remind you that you just gave as an EXAMPLE a perceived FINANCIAL benefit after you buddy just claimed it was about freedom NOT money

geese are you people dolts

you are just too stupid to know how to calculate the benefit ( which includes financial benefit)

Now let me remind you that you just gave as an EXAMPLE a perceived FINANCIAL benefit after you buddy just claimed it was about freedom NOT money

Taxation is theft. I decide what's too high.

then leave America

that is not how this nation works idiot

The founders were FINE with the population funding public works idiot

We are talking about state GovCos, you blithering idiot. Californians have far less freedom then Carolinians. That is FACT.

:kipyes:

You never said that it had to shown in the Constitution; but does this mean that you believe the only freedoms you have, are the ones listed in the Constitution??

Where is it listed that you have the freedom to go to the store, any time you want?

You are welcome to love NC, as I am Calif of course.......

I have nothing to do w/ the gubment here, other than Ami Berra I have never voted for any of them..

We didn't get to vote on being a sanctuary state or giving billions of budget surplus to illegals instead of tax payers or laying it up for a rainy, earthquake, or burning days..

Hope you have a fun weekend which ever great option you choose to partake in......:)

Back