Forum Makeup

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
I don't know how you can say that about Bush Sr. He was probably the most bi-partisan president of the group. It's really only Bush Jr. and Obama that haven't been able to broker deals. Reagan, Bush Sr., and Clinton were all quite diplomatic.

I take it back on Bush I.... and Clinton while a very partisan president was effective even though I didnt like a lot of his policies.. Bush II started strong but caved in the second term, and Obama is just laughable and ineffective.

but none close to being as strong as Reagan or Nixon in Foreign Policy.

I take it back on Bush I.... and Clinton while a very partisan president was effective even though I didnt like a lot of his policies.. Bush II started strong but caved in the second term, and Obama is just laughable and ineffective.

but none close to being as strong as Reagan or Nixon in Foreign Policy.

Oh I think Obama has been doing an awesome job bombing other countries that aren't threats to us at all.

I think you'll find that Billy detests Howie, you are confusing him with Grind.

That is very true. Billy hates everyone. He sees through Howeys BS from pumping up his own "forum" to starting flame wars. Ever notice that whatever war has cropped up on JPP regardless who it is, you can find Howey not far behind. Best to keep him on ignore like I do.

Back