Four theories of math

They were NEVER provided. Sorry but I've looked over this thread now many times and all you and Hume did was:

1. Quote the Stanford Encyclopedia (someone else's words)
2. Trade barbs back and forth about whether math is "platonic"
3. Insulted me
4. Bitched about me with each other
5. Insulted me some more.

At no point have you ever explained any of these "theories of math" in your own words which indicates to me that neither you nor Hume CAN do so.
You kept equating Platonism with some kind of hippy-dippy California Zen New Age nonsense.

That right there tells me you lied your ass off about having studied philosophy in college.

I specifically granted your request to explain how I was using Platonism, or what theories of cosmology I was invoking, but then never getting any graceful acknowledgement from you that I increased your awareness and knowledge. The petty grievances that fuel your obsession with my threads obviously revolve around resentment and inferiority complex.

Don't rely on me to explain basic undergraduate concepts in science and philosophy to you. Do the hard work yourself and take some classes or read some books. Patrolling my threads and frantically Googling for tidbits in information is never going to give you the kind integrated knowledge that comes from the hard work of actually learning.

Thus it became a challenge to formulate a philosophical theory of mathematics that was free of platonistic elements. In the first decades of the twentieth century, three non-platonistic accounts of mathematics were developed: logicism, formalism, and intuitionism. There emerged in the beginning of the twentieth century also a fourth program: predicativism.

All 4 systematic ways of maintaining denial of evolving in plain sight by simple compounding chromosomes transferred each ancestor in every generation gap populating space daily with never duplicated lifetimes since inception of each ancestral lineage alive today.

People of character never tolerate a brain comprehending how evolving is self evident to each brain alive.

You kept equating Platonism with some kind of hippy-dippy California Zen New Age nonsense.

That right there tells me you lied your ass off about having studied philosophy in college.

I specifically granted your request to explain how I was using Platonism, or what theories of cosmology I was invoking, but then never getting any graceful acknowledgement from you that I increased your awareness and knowledge. The petty grievances that fuel your obsession with my threads obviously revolve around resentment and inferiority complex.

Don't rely on me to explain basic undergraduate concepts in science and philosophy to you. Do the hard work yourself and take some classes or read some books. Patrolling my threads and frantically Googling for tidbits in information is never going to give you the kind integrated knowledge that comes from the hard work of actually learning.

you totally don't understand morality or religion but consider yourself an expert in both.

you're totally full of bullshit and run like a coward from actual meaningful discussions.

Bull Shit.....it is just very rare this deeply into this dark age.
I'm here to talk about anything you want. Moon, you, and a few others still care about morality. First year high school required me to make my own calculator. It was a lot easier than the steam engine we had to build in shop class.

I'm here to talk about anything you want. Moon, you, and a few others still care about morality. First year high school required me to make my own calculator. It was a lot easier than the steam engine we had to build in shop class.
U R 1 of about a handful of people here worthy of my investment.

Ten billion years before humans there were binary and trinary star systems. Obviously, the distinction in the quantity of stars in a system was objectively real before humans started using the English words 'two' and 'three'.
but this is toddler stuff.

you're not smart.

everyone knows numbers are symbols dumbfuck.

do better.

but this is toddler stuff.

you're not smart.

everyone knows numbers are symbols dumbfuck.

do better.
Was a binary star system objectively and inherently made of a pair of stars ten billion years before the Romans invented the symbol II and the Indians invented the symbol 2 to point to the objective truth of a pair?

Was a binary star system objectively and inherently made of a pair of stars ten billion years before the Romans invented the symbol II and the Indians invented the symbol 2 to point to the objective truth of a pair?
kindergarteners know numbers are symbols.

Why can't you discuss something more smarterer?

did you pay for an advanced degree and learned numbers are symbols?

you got GypJewed.

Last edited:
kindergarteners know numbers are symbols.

Why can't you discuss something more smarterer?

did you pay for an advanced degree and learned numbers are symbols?

you got GypJewed.
So you claim that before humans came along, it was not objectively true there was a quantitative distinction between the innate properties of a binary star system and a trinary star system; that it took humans to bring the concepts of a pair and a trio into reality.

So you claim that before humans came along, it was not objectively true there was a quantitative distinction between the innate properties of a binary star system and a trinary star system; that it took humans to bring the concepts of a pair and a trio into reality.
where did I say that?

you're hallucinating again.

I'm saying your "elevated discussion" is infantile.

Last edited:
where did I say that?

you're hallucinating again.
Thanks for finally confessing that the ultimate objective reality of math and quantity underlay the universe billions of years before humans came along.

I'm sure the universe 'knew' Earth had ONE moon, a binary star system had a PAIR of stars, and a trinary system had a TRIO of stars billions of years before humans came up with the words one, two, and three.

Back