Four theories of math

Because you whined to the Mods, otherwise Hume wouldn't have been banned

Hume trolled the thread mercilessly. The mods clearly decided that the trolling was an issue and banned him.

I don't make the rules and I wasn't the one constantly screaming "troll" instead of discussing the topic. If you look you will see I continued to attempt to discuss the topic.

Now, would you like to discuss the topic?

You and I had a real discussion going. Obtenebrator got mad and had me banned. This is a horrible way to run the forum. Dangerous precedent.

I wouldn't say screaming "Troll" or bitching about me with Cypress was a "discussion".

You got yourself banned. YOU are responsible for YOURSELF.

Only you.

No, I know what ontology means. I'm just asking you to explain your statement.

Since you can't I understand your limitations.

You, like @Cypress just string words together that you think will make people think you are smarter.

Or you could prove me wrong.

Try to do it without trolling this time. You could get banned again.
Since you lied about taking philosophy classes, and lied about having a science PhD, I can see why concepts such as Platonism and ontology seem so foreign and alien to you, even to the extent you equate them with mystical New Age hippie thinking.

Since you lied about taking philosophy classes,

Nope. I didn't lie.

and lied about having a science PhD

Again, not a lie.

, I can see why concepts such as Platonism and ontology seem so foreign and alien to you,

You can't explain your position. Clear enough. How on earth did you function in grad school if you can't even teach your own points. Yikes!

even to the extent you equate them with mystical New Age hippie thinking.

No, if you actually read what I wrote I'm saying YOU don't understand it and you use it like new-agey bullshit words strung together.

If you actually DID understand it you could explain it.

But you can't.

QED.

You and I had a real discussion going. Obtenebrator got mad and had me banned. This is a horrible way to run the forum. Dangerous precedent.
I asked the mods to unban you. Little sissies who cry to the Mods shouldn't have this kind of influence.

Since you lied about taking philosophy classes, and lied about having a science PhD, I can see why concepts such as Platonism and ontology seem so foreign and alien to you, even to the extent you equate them with mystical New Age hippie thinking.

Please discuss the topic. I'm tired of you and Hume trolling for shits and giggles.

I asked the mods to unban you. Little sissies who cry to the Mods shouldn't have this kind of influence.

And little sissies who can't take responsibility for their own actions are quite big sissies. :)

You help little Hume. I'm sure the mods will be fine.

Very troubling. Makes one wonder if Obtenebrator is a moderator. I've seen this behavior on many other forums. One moderator harasses you. Then reports you to another and bans you.

Very troubling. Makes one wonder if Obtenebrator is a moderator. I've seen this behavior on many other forums. One moderator harasses you. Then reports you to another and bans you.
He's not a Mod. He's just a sissy who cries to the Mods about posters he doesn't like. He has cried to the Mods about me.

He's not a Mod. He's just a sissy who cries to the Mods about posters he doesn't like.
Okay, then moderators are causing a lot of unnecessary hostility. They should have told Obtenebrator to simply put me on ignore. This banning is a very bad practice.

He's not a Mod. He's just a sissy who cries to the Mods about posters he doesn't like. He has cried to the Mods about me.
You take time to find something worth discussing and start threads. I do same thing.

Obtenebrator never starts threads but come onto our thread and writes personal attacks. Then gets me banned from your thread. This is totally unacceptable and moderators need to apologize and stop this.

Okay, then moderators are causing a lot of unnecessary hostility. They should have told Obtenebrator to simply put me on ignore. This banning is a very bad practice.

Strange but you constantly threaten banning for everyone who so much as speaks to you. Why is banning now "bad"? Is it because you got yourself banned and you don't want to take responsibility for your own actions?

Look, we CAN all get along. I'm willing to. I even tried talking about the topic OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I've even asked you and Cypress to explain your position for me.

Try it! Change it up! Be better.

Then gets me banned from your thread. This is totally unacceptable and moderators need to apologize and stop this.

Now the mods need to APOLOGIZE to you????? Wow. Such hubris.

Just take responsibility for your own actions. You fucked up. We all do! I mean I haven't trolled a thread so badly the mods banned me, but we all have lost our shit on here.

TRY RELAXING.

Honestly, I am not the ogre you imagine.

You take time to find something worth discussing and start threads. I do same thing.

Obtenebrator never starts threads but come onto our thread and writes personal attacks.

I've never seen Obtenator, aka Perry the PhD start his own thread.

He is so consumed with reading my threads and responding to them, that probably 60 percent of all of my notifications are coming from him. That almost seems like trolling

He is so consumed with reading my threads and responding to them, that probably 60 percent of all of my notifications are coming from him. That almost seems like trolling
He stalked me on the prior forum and did same. Yet...he can get people banned from your threads.

Well, you would be mistaken, as per usual. :)

I see that you never let facts stand in your way of making a claim.

So it's trolling to discuss the topic in technical detail?

Wow. Consider me surprised.

It's weird that Obetenbrator, who used sock puppet accounts and lied about it, is suddenly patrolling the board and crying to the mods about perceived violations of board etiquette.

It's weird that Obetenbrator, who used sock puppet accounts and lied about it, is suddenly patrolling the board and crying to the mods about perceived violations of board etiquette.
Yes, very suspicious. I await moderators to explain this new policy.

Back