Four theories of math

Look, go fuck yourself. My god, this forum is falling apart already.

I'd say it fell apart when you showed up and started trolling everyone.

Telling everyone all the time to "fuck themselves" or worse. That's all you ever do.

No, I know what ontology means. I'm just asking you to explain your statement.

Since you can't I understand your limitations.

You, like @Cypress just string words together that you think will make people think you are smarter.

Or you could prove me wrong.

Try to do it without trolling this time. You could get banned again.
You really are a fucking asshole.

You seem to know why. Tell us, you fucking asshole.

All you did was troll the thread. That's all you did. The mods could see it. That's why you got banned.

Like I said: I'm willing to discuss the topic if you are. And we can all get along just fine!

now, let's get back to you explaining what the various theories actually MEAN.

You are never welcome on my threads. I will request you be banned every time.

Except it was YOU who got you banned.

But I understand you are afraid of people like me who actually CAN discuss the topic. It was never about discussing the topic for your Cypress. All you guys want to do is show off your amazing giant brains.

It only takes one person to point out the emperor has no clothing. :)

You are a hate troll. You will be banned from every thread I start.

Yes we have established that. Now, do you care to discuss the theories of mathematics? I'm genuinely curious about these but I will be honest enough to say I don't understand your statements in the first four posts of this thread.

Try explaining them. If you can.

So, the worst troll on the forum Obtenebrator is now able to ban people from threads he does not start. Time to start looking for another forum. Totally unacceptable.

goodbye asshole

So I see, as per usual, you are unable to even start to defend your position. I think we have easily and readily established that you are just stringing fancy sounding words together to stroke your ego.

Or you could explain it to me without trolling.

So, the worst troll on the forum Obtenebrator is now able to ban people from threads he does not start. Time to start looking for another forum. Totally unacceptable.

No, Obtenebrator didn't ban anyone. Obtenebrator CAN'T ban anyone; he is not a mod.

What got you banned was your TROLLING.

Stop trolling. It's simple enough. Grow up, get along!

Back