APP - Fracking for Gas

"We'll get to your questions once you've answered mine" has no such qualification. So answer my questions.

Or what?

You going to call me fat a few thousand times more?

Or maybe get your two trained attack cunts to stop by and spit their venom at me?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I'm asceeeered!

Or you lose the debate by default. Again.

Well, when I feel you've answered my questions honestly and completely, and without your ever present obfuscation and evasion, THEN we'll get around to your questions.

Ya see, I feel there's still some areas of your answer that require some additional clarification before we move on...You dodged or just outright ignored a couple points I raised.

"We'll get to your questions once you've answered mine" has no such qualification. So answer my questions.

You haven't answered my questions, there are several you ignored or avoided, until you do so we can't move forward.

I understand why you don't want to answer...doing so would further demonstrate how wrong you are.

Which questions did I duck? :)

I fully understand your unwillingness to answer my simple question, Zap, since I caught you in an indefensible position and you'll have to admit that. :)

Honestly Fats I'm having so much fun kicking your can down the road that I don't see a need to play the game your way. But what the hell, you promised to answer my questions after I answered yours. :)

What I said was: "Methane is what natural gas is." Your assertion (actually Moot's, since you're uneducated in anything beyond getting your voice to sound deep) is that I said 'natural gas is 100% methane'.

Obviously these two sentences are not identical, and the first has no quantitative comparison of the two substances while the latter certainly does. Further, methane is the active ingredient in natural gas, just as morphine is the active ingredient in Oxycontin. Someone who says "morphine is what Oxycontin is" would be correct, just as I was correct when I stated that "methane is what natural gas is".

You will undoubtedly attempt to twist this in a desperate attempt to save face, but you will undoubtedly fail.

Your turn. :)

You claim that Methane is what Natural Gas is, the same way that morphine is what Oxycontin is...except that morphine is not Oxycontin.

While morphine and oxycontin are classified the same, they are not the same ingredients...look it up.

So that little comparison falls flat...

So once more...which statement of yours is wrong?

When you claimed Methane is what Natural Gas is?

Or when you claimed Methane is PART of what Natural Gas is?

Not being a drug addict myself, I was incorrect that Oxycontin was morphine; it's an opioid. That doesn't change the intent of my answer.

Your turn.

Not being a drug addict myself, I was incorrect that Oxycontin was morphine; it's an opioid. That doesn't change the intent of my answer.

Your turn.

Oh but it does change the intent of your answer.

Your little analogy failed miserably...one doesn't have to be a drug addict to know the difference between morphine and Oxycontin, all they need to do is a little research...research it's obvious you DIDN'T do and I did.

So...what research did you do that led you to claim "Methane is what Natural Gas is"?

What research did you do that led you to claim that Methane is a PART of what Natural Gas is?

No it doesn't.

I fully understand your unwillingness to answer my simple question, Zap, since I caught you in an indefensible position and you'll have to admit that. :)

Wow, you giving someone shit for not answering a question. What a laughable thing to read.

No it doesn't.

Well, what can I say?

At least I wasn't stupid enough to go and make some ridiculous claim like "Methane is what natural gas is."

AND THEN immediately follow it up with "Methane is a PART of what natural gas is..."

And unfortunately for you, until you straighten out the confusion created by your conflicting statements, we can'g get around to answering your question.

so, simply explain yourself and we can move this conversation forward.

Of you can continue to dodge and evade...as you've done for 1-0 opages now.

Well, what can I say?

At least I wasn't stupid enough to go and make some ridiculous claim like "Methane is what natural gas is."

AND THEN immediately follow it up with "Methane is a PART of what natural gas is..."

And unfortunately for you, until you straighten out the confusion created by your conflicting statements, we can'g get around to answering your question.

so, simply explain yourself and we can move this conversation forward.

Of you can continue to dodge and evade...as you've done for 1-0 opages now.

I explained to you in a way that most folks with a rudimentary understanding of the written word could understand.

In your second sentence you appear to be admitting that what you said was factually incorrect, but then find another excuse why you won't man-up to your part of the agreement.

I explained to you in a way that most folks with a rudimentary understanding of the written word could understand.

In your second sentence you appear to be admitting that what you said was factually incorrect, but then find another excuse why you won't man-up to your part of the agreement.

Oh right...you "expalined it" by claiming that morphine is the same as Oxycontin...so your claim now is that methane is natural gas in the same way that Oxycontin is morphine?

Because as I recall, we already discussed the stupidity of your belief that Morphine is the same thing as Oxycontin, so that little analogy falls flat on it's face.

No it doesn't. You knew what I meant and are just using this an an excuse not to answer my question. I understand why though, as I explained earlier.

Back