Fraud season is here

Trump also claimed that 2016 had "massive fraud," and he claimed 2012 was a "sham."

There is a pattern there.

The only problem is that in 2020, millions actually believed him. And now we have millions who not only think it's easy to rig a national election - but it must be happening every time their candidate loses.

Trump also claimed that 2016 had "massive fraud," and he claimed 2012 was a "sham."

The only problem is that in 2020, millions actually believed him. And now we have millions who not only think it's easy to rig a national election - but it must be happening every time their candidate loses.
Any democrats screech Gore and hillary were cheated out of the presidency?
Tghid is akll very easy like India, Mexico, and the majority of other civilized countries.
Photo ID
Paper ballots

I am sure you will agree.

Reactions: TOP
No, more like election interference. Like the jobs numbers that the Heels Up Harris/brandon administration has been feeding us which were overstated by 810,000 or 30%.

It's all just a big conspiracy.

The 2020 election was the most secure election in American history. That was the conclusion of Trump's DHS.

So you're saying it's OK if, dead people,“illegals,” “illegal aliens” or “noncitizens” vote as long as it didn't actually mean anything or effected any race in any election anywhere? How would know since you cockroaches don't want people verifying their identity before they vote?
Being registered to vote as an illegal isn't the same as actually voting as an illegal.

Not only fraud but Trump was telling everybody it was " RIGGED" way before the election was even held.
and as I have asked before aren't things like elections rigged in favor of the winner?
Trump won, so Congress should look into if it was rigged like he said, who rigged it , did Trump rig it, how did he know it was rigged, unless he rigged it , and on and on.
I guess the House is still too busy investigating everybody that has a D after their name to look into it.
Have a nice day

Not only fraud but Trump was telling everybody it was " RIGGED" way before the election was even held.
and as I have asked before aren't things like elections rigged in favor of the winner?
Trump won, so Congress should look into if it was rigged like he said, who rigged it , did Trump rig it, how did he know it was rigged, unless he rigged it , and on and on.
I guess the House is still too busy investigating everybody that has a D after their name to look into it.
Have a nice day

He also said 2016 had "massive fraud" (because he didn't like losing the popular vote), and even said 2012 was a "sham."

It's his thing. The only problem is that now, millions believe him.

Back