Fred Thompson - TRIAL ATTORNEY

Oh and Jarod just in case no one has said it to you yet, How bout them USF Bulls?

Ive been hearing that a lot, especally because I am from Tampa where USF is. But Auburn is not so good this year. All we can hope to be is a spoiler of some sort... You know like knock off LSU or Florida or something. Auburn is not so good this year.

The point of all this is, as long as you support overturning Roe, pushing the queers back in the closet, and trying to reinstate prayer in school, the Right will forgive every indiscretion you commit as a republican even if they have screamed about Dems doing the EXACT SAME THING. The right wants ANYONE that can impose their view on personal freedom, and the restraint there of.

I agree and thats why I cant stomach the Republican Party. Otherwise I think they make some good points and arguments that I sometimes agree with, but every nationally elected official in my life time they have put into office has been all about controling people's personal private lives.

I agree and thats why I cant stomach the Republican Party. Otherwise I think they make some good points and arguments that I sometimes agree with, but every nationally elected official in my life time they have put into office has been all about controling people's personal private lives.

Are you serious? The left and Dem party regulate everything from what kind of cars you drive to how you eat to where you want to live. It's a lot easier to subvert socially Conservative laws than subvert economic Liberal laws.

Are you serious? The left and Dem party regulate everything from what kind of cars you drive to how you eat to where you want to live. It's a lot easier to subvert socially Conservative laws than subvert economic Liberal laws.

Both parties want to regulate personal choices! It is just wrong.

BULLSHIT, how do they regulate what food I eat or where I want to live?

If it is HillBilly or Thompson I'm voting Libertarian Party again. Whoever they put forward.

I am voting to get the current party in power out, whomever I have to vote for.

I will probably vote for the least likely republican to win in the primary. Probably duncan or paul.

Eeeeeeevile!
Insert picture of Mermaid Man here...

char-Mermaid%20Man.jpg

EEEeeeevvviiiiilllll!

Back