Freedom of speech vs Technology

No, and that has a lot to do with why the Revolution is willing to suffer what ever ramifications they must for opening America's borders....once the people are here for any length of time we will never be able to get rid of them, they will have changed America forever no matter what else happens next.

I say yes. It can be done. The only thing stopping it is that nobody really cares what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. In the mid 50's, Eisenhower deported around 1.5 million illegals in what was called "Operation Wetback." If you aren't supporting racism, you're supporting defeat. There is only one forum that I found where you could discuss the need for racism. This forum isn't it.

I say yes. It can be done. The only thing stopping it is that nobody really cares what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. In the mid 50's, Eisenhower deported around 1.5 million illegals in what was called "Operation Wetback." If you aren't supporting racism, you're supporting defeat. There is only one forum that I found where you could discuss the need for racism. This forum isn't it.

I can see that, and I wonder where you went wrong.

Which forum is that!?

I can see that, and I wonder where you went wrong.

I went wrong with you. And everybody else like you. Which is the vast majority of people. Also, not even forums will allow me to speak the truth. So what little power I personally have to do anything is diminished even more. Another thing is that I doubt that in my entire life I have ever made more than $100,000. Then, take an anti-White treasonous scumbag like Bill Gates. Since 2003, he has given over 29 million dollars to the openly racist group LaRaza. (The Race) You can bet your ass they aren't supporting gringos.

I went wrong with you. And everybody else like you. Which is the vast majority of people. Also, not even forums will allow me to speak the truth. So what little power I personally have to do anything is diminished even more. Another thing is that I doubt that in my entire life I have ever made more than $100,000. Then, take an anti-White treasonous scumbag like Bill Gates. Since 2003, he has given over 29 million dollars to the openly racist group LaRaza. (The Race) You can bet your ass they aren't supporting gringos.

I have not lied in years, and I have been the champion of free minds and free speech for my entire life.

Get Bent.

I have not lied in years, and I have been the champion of free minds and free speech for my entire life.

Get Bent.

Are you kidding me?! You are so brainwashed that to you lies are the truth. Just like it is with the vast majority of people. So get bent yourself.

Are you kidding me?! You are so brainwashed that to you lies are the truth. Just like it is with the vast majority of people. So get bent yourself.

You know where to find me when you think that I am wrong. I am however right a high percentage of the time. That is what the education was for.

Give it your best shot.

You know where to find me when you think that I am wrong. I am however right a high percentage of the time. That is what the education was for.

Give it your best shot.

Well it's possible you could speak the truth. About topics that don't matter.

Back