Freemasons are evil

While I remember poking fun at you and your circular logic :pke:, I don't remember insulting you.

I guess that means you can't argue with logic and just want to look at the world through the glasses you've made for yourself.

But since the conversation has denigrated itself to insults; please allow me to respond in kind.

Asshat----->:1up:<-----Asshat's mom

There was no circular logic. That was just damo's bad argument.

There was no circular logic. That was just damo's bad argument.

Untrue.

Damo presented some really good ligic, in his presentations; whereas you, just kept running around in circles saying the same thing and somehow trying to convince someone that the sky was falling.

Untrue.

Damo presented some really good ligic, in his presentations; whereas you, just kept running around in circles saying the same thing and somehow trying to convince someone that the sky was falling.

So what was the circular logic i was using. can you explain it? Give it a try. you will fail, because you are wrong.

So what was the circular logic i was using. can you explain it? Give it a try. you will fail, because you are wrong.

This just proves that you weren't even reading to what Damo was posting, you were just reacting and typing somethng that you hoped would support your paranoia.

If you had been reading what Damo posted; you would have seen where he addressed this, at least twice.

You may not be productive; but at least your persistant. :good4u:

This just proves that you weren't even reading to what Damo was posting, you were just reacting and typing somethng that you hoped would support your paranoia.

If you had been reading what Damo posted; you would have seen where he addressed this, at least twice.

You may not be productive; but at least your persistant. :good4u:

And he was wrong. go find my words that are using circular logic, instead of believing damo's idiot strawmen.

And he was wrong. go find my words that are using circular logic, instead of believing damo's idiot strawmen.

The fact that you are unaware of Damo even pointing out your asinine circular reasoning, is even more proof that you were only reacting to the fact that Damo posted SOMETHING that you never even bothered to read.

The fact that you are unaware of Damo even pointing out your asinine circular reasoning, is even more proof that you were only reacting to the fact that Damo posted SOMETHING that you never even bothered to read.

Im aware of him making his spurious argument. he was wrong.

Can you just refresh us all on what my circular reasoning was? Give it a try, or you could just stfu because you're such an idiot.

Im aware of him making his spurious argument. he was wrong.

Can you just refresh us all on what my circular reasoning was? Give it a try, or you could just stfu because you're such an idiot.

I'm not doing your work for you; just because you were to big an idiot to pay attention the first time.

Damo presented where your logic failed and you didn't even bother to read it.
You just responded like some mindless bot. :good4u:

I'm not doing your work for you; just because you were to big an idiot to pay attention the first time.

Damo presented where your logic failed and you didn't even bother to read it.
You just responded like some mindless bot. :good4u:

I paid attention the first time. I dismissed damo's idiotic characterization due to it's complete inaccuracy.

So what was my circular reasoning? Surely you saw it yourself, and weren't relying on damo's word for it.

I paid attention the first time. I dismissed damo's idiotic characterization due to it's complete inaccuracy.

So what was my circular reasoning? Surely you saw it yourself, and weren't relying on damo's word for it.

The fact that you dismissed it, is even more proof of your circular logic.

Damo laid it out very clearly and your rebuttal is; "NU-UH".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The fact that you dismissed it, is even more proof of your circular logic.

Damo laid it out very clearly and your rebuttal is; "NU-UH".

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And he was totally wrong. I explained my actual reasoning which he was mischaracterizing.

Can you say what my circular reasoning was? Or are you just damo's mindless idiot cheerleader?

And he was totally wrong. I explained my actual reasoning which he was mischaracterizing.

Can you say what my circular reasoning was? Or are you just damo's mindless idiot cheerleader?

And your requests are even more proof of your ingrained circular reasoning.

You want me to repost what has already been posted; but if I refuse, then it means that it never existed.

Not only are you demented; but you're fucking lazy. :good4u:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And your requests are even more proof of your ingrained circular reasoning.

You want me to repost what has already been posted; but if I refuse, then it means that it never existed.

Not only are you demented; but you're fucking lazy. :good4u:

It's been posted, and refuted, by me.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

But what we've learned about you is that you can't think for yourself.

It's been posted, and refuted, by me.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

But what we've learned about you is that you can't think for yourself.

And you continue to provide proof that Damo was correct.

Damo = Well thought out logical replies and cognitive rebuttal
Asshat = NU-UH

And you continue to provide proof that Damo was correct.

Damo = Well thought out logical replies and cognitive rebuttal
Asshat = NU-UH

Not really. I destoyed damo's argument immediately after it was presented.

Why don't you try telling us what my circular reasoning was instead of mouthing all over damo's knob.

Not really. I destoyed damo's argument immediately after it was presented.

Why don't you try telling us what my circular reasoning was instead of mouthing all over damo's knob.

The only thing that's been destroyed, is your ass and that's because you keep letting your brain fuck you.

It's a shame to see so much dementia, in someone as young as you.
Maybe they'll find a cure; but they'll have to perfect a rectum transplant, before you'll ever be truly back to what passes as normal for you.

But you just keep on keeping on; because without your stupidity, how would anyone be able to recognize true sanity.

The only thing that's been destroyed, is your ass and that's because you keep letting your brain fuck you.

It's a shame to see so much dementia, in someone as young as you.
Maybe they'll find a cure; but they'll have to perfect a rectum transplant, before you'll ever be truly back to what passes as normal for you.

But you just keep on keeping on; because without your stupidity, how would anyone be able to recognize true sanity.

So you can't identify what my circular reasoning was? Thought so.

Consider yourself a retarded fool.

So you can't identify what my circular reasoning was? Thought so.

Consider yourself a retarded fool.

And yet more proof, of your circular logic.

You should use the simple appoach, save yourself some time, and just make all your replies to read:

"DOH, NU-UH"

Think of all the time you'll save.

Back