Friends with benefits

I'm a Reagan Democrat.....Carter opened my eyes to the failures of the Democratic Party......the left likes to pretend we left because the Republicans gave us the freedom to be racists......the reality is, we realized they didn't have the ability to handle economic problems......

the economy does better under dems you fool

cereal killer just likea lies over facts

that avatar I have seen no where lese except at usmessage boards and cereal killer.

He is one shitty mod BTW

never been to usmessage boards.....I got the avatar from deviantart.com.....used it before at Politics and Current Affairs.....maybe he saw it there and stole it......

You're putting yourself in some potential danger there my man. I know it's hard when you're in love but life is greater than pussy.

Yeah I know. Our chat for the most part has been on Facebook but I told her get a divorce then we can be "fuck buddies." Obviously I'm not trying to encourage divorce or infidelity but I meant to convey to her that I'm not going to be a homewrecker.

I'm a Reagan Democrat.....Carter opened my eyes to the failures of the Democratic Party......the left likes to pretend we left because the Republicans gave us the freedom to be racists......the reality is, we realized they didn't have the ability to handle economic problems......
yeah well apparently neither do Republicans cause that's the main reason I left the party. Well that and the knuckle draggers and the immoral wars.

Carter and Obama have both proved you wrong......go eat a bowl of serial......
PiMP you must have been asleep when Reagan and W were President. If Carter couldn't handle the economy then W couldn't take a piss with out someone holding his dick for him and even then he'd need an instruction book.

Ya'll need to get over Carter. Yes, he was a mediocrity but he wasn't the towering example of incompetence that your messiah W was and for every mistake Carter made it ain't exactly hard to point out about 15 of W's fuck ups. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back